tour in paris

In the jet.

Everyone is now sleeping except izuku, he is at a small dining room looking at his hand and flames errupt in it, sky blue flame, and a pure red flame, ochako was in the room watching izuku, she decided to talk to him.

She approaches izuku and says.

Uraraka: dek-i mean izuku why are you still awake?

Izuku: im just having some thoughts.

Uraraka: about what?

Izuku: i didn't know there are more riders than me and john, gang orca became a rider, stain become a rider, what's next.

Uraraka: oh, izuku, your not along in this journey, you have us, me momo, kirishima, kendo, bakugo, and todoroki. We are here with you, no matter how many villains cone in our way, we're still going to fight through it.

Izuku smile and was about to leave, he was about to leave when he say.

Izuku: call me deku.

Izuku leave uraraka in the room smiling.

The next day

The plane has landed in paris and when they walk outside the plane they saw many people looking at them.

: isn't that people who had quirk?

:they look awesome.

: wow, i didn't expwct ladybug and catnoir are the only hero.

: look at that pink girl, she looks cute.

: yeah im gonna ask her out.

The boy was about to approach mina then suddenly Kirishima carried mina and kiss her in the lips.

: oh, so she's already found her mate.

: don't worry man, im are there are more girls around.

: yeah! Like Chloe.

Back to class 1A.

Everyone is now outside the airport and saw Eifel tower and they were  about to scatter then suddenly izuku and aizawa wrap them with chain and aizawa's support item>

izuku: before everyone leave, you should be back her in 4 hour, me and aizawa are going to find our hotel, everyone nodded and we released them, koda didn't go with the others and he stayed with izuku.

at kirishima

Kirishima, mina, sero, kaminari, and jirou are walking around taking pictures of them in the eifel tower.

at bakugo

Bakugo and uraraka are dating in a restaurant and they have japanese food.

Bakugo: THAT DAMN NERD REALLY GIVE US SOMETHING

Braraka: yeah, thanks to deku we can have a date in different country!

Bakugo: well, when will you accept my love round face?

Uraraka: hmm, let me think,*sighe* yes!!!

at todoroki

todoroki is wit momo, tooru, tsuyu,mineta, oijiro, shoji, and tokoyami.

walking around the paris and buying some souveneir

sato and aoyama are in a bakery, aoyama is drinking some cofee and sato is helping the bakery owner name "dupan cheng", sato is learning to make new ingedients with mr. Dupan cheng.

at kendo

kendo and ibara are in a flower shop looking around,as for tetsutetsu, hes in a gym training and many people watch him workout by using his quirk.

at izuku

izuku went to a hotel with aizawa and emi, koda and eri are in the park which is closed nearby to the hotel, izuku and aizawa entered the hotel and meet the owner name "bourgeois the mayor of paris".

mayor: may i help you?

izuku: yeah, were looking for a room seperated gender.

mayor: how many?

aizawa: 26, 9 girls and 15 boys.

mayor: well, you should go to the receptionist and you can take your keys.

both: thank you.

izuku and aizawa took the keys and head to the room, izuku texted class 1A and  the others to go to the hotel.

izuku and aizawa entered their room and saw how big the room is.

izuku: this is more bigger than.

both: my room.

izuku: i call dibs to the big one!!

aizawa: no you don't problem child!!!

timeskip 4 hours later

everyone have arrived in the hotel and they saw izuku being wrapped by aizawa's scarf.

mina: what happen to him?

aizawa: he want to call dibs on the big bed but i wont let him do that.

kirishima: did you just say, big bed?

aizawa: yes.

all of the boys look eachother and sighe together andentered their room, once theve entered aizawa heard shouting and screaming inside the room, aizawa instantly un wrapp izuku and izuku just stand an watche the agry fighting mobs in their room.

izuku: want some coffee?

aizawa: sure, here.

aizawa hand the girls key to emi and they both go outside, once they go outside, izuku saw a blonde hair rich girl looking at him and he just ignored it and head to a coffee shop.

to be continue