ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢꜱ (1)

THIRD PERSON POV

Your boots made contact with the wooden path as you made your way back to your nation, L'manberg. It had only been a few days since you gained your independence and since the war against the Dream SMP has ended. You and the other L'manbergians were working on rebuilding your lands, since it had been all blown-up when Dream had detonated one piece of TNT on the entrance of L'manberg which triggered the other pieces of TNT they planted under your grounds.

You had been assigned to collect materials along with Tubbo but he had ran off from you the moment he saw a bunch of bees, so you had to go back alone and drop off everything that you got to everyone back inside the walls. After a little bit of walking, you arrived in front of the entrance of L'manberg. Taking a deep breath while slinging your backpack that contained everything you got just now over your shoulder, you stepped back inside of L'manberg with a big smile on your face while greeting everyone.

"Hey Tommy, hey there Fundy!" The girl with E/C eyes waved at the two boys who were fixing the Camarvan. "Hey Y/N! Where's Tubbo?" Tommy questioned the girl as she let out a sigh. "He ran off to the bees again.. Oh! Have you guys seen Wilbur? I need to give him the items he asked me to get." She said while waving her hand around doing random gestures out of habit. "He should be inside." Fundy replied as you nodded and walked inside of the Camarvan.

The second you turned the corner, you she the brown-haired man writing something down in a book. Curious of what it was, you sneakily made your way up to him and looked over the shoulder, only to have him close the book immediately. "H- Hey, Y/N, why are you here?" Wilbur turned to see you face to face. "Oh nothing, just wanted to drop you these." You replied while handing him your backpack.

He mumbled a quick 'thank you', grabbed the backpack and continued writing in his book. "Oh! You see, I'm writing down some of my plans, like what I'm going to do to L'manberg and--" He stops and looks at you, his cheeks slowly being covered by very faint blush. "A- Actually- Its- I shouldn't tell you, yet." Y/N watched him turn his back to her once more and let out a sigh of defeat. "Alright, but I'm expecting you to tell me soon." The man just chuckled without looking up from his book. "I will, don't worry." He smiled at her.

YOUR POV

I let out a small giggle while waving at Wilbur and walking out of the Camarvan. "WOMAN!!" I heard Tommy call out to me. "Tommy, I told you multiple times not to call me that--" "Do you want to go to the embassy with me? I have something to show you! Well, its actually because you haven't seen it yet, haven't you?" I looked up at him since he was slightly taller than me. What I mean by slightly is him being 6'1", and me being 5'7", just- Don't ask. I noticed how excited he looked and chuckled. "Alright, lead the way, Mr. Innit."

"Did you know that me, Tubbo and Dream had a fight over my discs on this path?" He said, referring to the wooden path that lead to basically everywhere with a grin on his face. "Over... Discs?" I questioned him, slightly intrigued. "HEY! It wasn't because it was anything childish or anything.." He said while pouting. "Those discs were precious to me! They were the only copies of them!" "And what discs were they exactly?" I asked, crossing my arms while still walking behind the blonde man. "Cat and Mellohi!" He responded, turning back his back to me to look at the direction he was heading again. I watched as he started humming the tune of a random song while thinking. 'Cat and Mellohi, huh.. Intresting..'

"Hey Tommy?" I spoke up, making him turn his attention back to me. "What happened to the discs?" He started to slow down his speed, staring into my eyes, as if the discs held a bad memory of his. "Well- I gave them to Dream." "..What- Why?" I was confused, if it was something that was special to him, why give it to Dream? "I gave it to him.. During the war. For L'manberg. We had a deal during the duel that we had during the war.." He started, I just watched his expression change from a smile to a slight frown. "The deal was, if I lost, L'manberg wouldn't get its independence, and I had to give him Mellohi. But if I did win, L'manberg would gain its independence. Long story short, I lost-- It wasn't my fault!- He's and old man, of course he's better with a bow!-" He joked, trying to lighten the mood.

I let out a giggle and signaled him to continue with his story, and so, he did. "After the duel, luckily I was still alive-- I told Dream to meet me here." He stopped as I looked at where he meant by 'Here'. It was the embassy. 'Was this one of the reasons he wanted me to follow him here?-' My thoughts were interrupted by him continuing his story. "And I tried to negotiate with him, saying that I would give him both Cat and Mellohi if he gave L'manberg its independence. And he agreed to it, now we're here!" He raised his hands into the air as a gesture of happiness. "Are you going to get them back?" I raised an eyebrow at him, watching him laugh. "Of course, Y/N! But quoting on Wilbur--" He cleared out his throat. "'What that matters right now, is everyone's new beginnings.' I'll get them back some day, maybe not now, but I will, some day." I put my right hand on his shoulder. "And I'll help you." I told him, with an assuring smile on my face, making him smile back at him. "We'll do it together." "Yeah, together."