ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ (3.5)

YOUR POV

I watch as Wilbur quickly places their policy book on the lectern and sit back down beside me, giving me a smile in the process. "He'll do just fine, Wil." I assured him, getting him to chuckle. "I know, I hope he actually does do well though." Tommy cleared his throat as he fixed his uniform and hair. "George, now listen. I really don't want to waste your time, and I certainly don't want to waste mine."

  I looked over to observe George's expression to what Tommy was saying, to see his glasses no longer covering his eyes that showed an uninterested expression. "Now I'm going to address one of the first points Quackity made, which is allowing other members into L'manberg." George signaled him to continue, so he did. "Now I think I would like to address, the fact that the reason L'manberg was created, was for freedom."

  "The Dream SMP wouldn't allow our rules and wouldn't tolerate us making our own separate kingdom. And I think the fact that the Dream SMP rigged our land with TNT, exploded everything we owned and loved, my base- My embassy. And merely, I have to give away my discs, just to get L'manberg back-" He paused and took a deep breath. "The fact that I know that you know that we want to keep that specially to our members- I think that is a completely fair point to make, and the fact that you would pressure us out of doing that." He turned to Quackity and glared at him.

  "Well we had to fight with our very own hands, my friend. We had betrayals, I had to give away my discs, and you know that's my prized possession." He turned to Wilbur to see if he wanted him to stop but Wilbur just told him to keep going. He gave him a firm nod and turned back to George. "The fact that you were suggesting-" "Freedom." George stated, making Tommy stare at him with a blank expression. "George, I would really appreciate that you don't cut me off-" "Oh, I thought-" "Well you know what George, that's an interesting point you make there."

  "Yeah, you were talking about freedom." George chuckled. "That's a very interesting point you make there. There's a certain group of people-" "You lock it behind a certain group of people, that's why--" George raised his voice slightly. "The reason we have to make it-" "That makes it seem almost racist." George stated, making Tommy take a deep breath to calm himself down. "George, that is a very harsh allegation to make."

  I watched as Tommy paused to take yet another deep breath and run his hand through his hair out of frustration before continuing. "The reason we had to get a certain group of people is because the Dream SMP, your land which you stand for, mercilessly blew up our land, killed our friends, our families-" George cut the poor kid off once more, sighing. "Can you tell me why your land had to blow up, what happened? What did you do for all you care about to be gone?"

  "George, if you stand by the fact that everything needs to be blown up, then how dare you." Tommy slammed his right hand which was curled into a fist onto the lectern. "If all you care about is war, then do you know who wins in war? No one wins in war." George began. "You are causing mayhem, you are causing chaos, and the people are hurting from it. They want peace within the land, and you are not allowing it." Meanwhile George was going on about that, Wilbur whispered something into Tommy's ear. "Shut up George."

  However, George kept on running his mouth, making Tommy annoyed up to the point where he repeated it again, this time while pushing him back from his lectern since he had walked up to Tommy. "WOAH THERE, STOP IT." Quackity pushed Tommy back with more force than Tommy used when he pushed George. I got down from my seat quickly as Wil caught Tommy from falling. "What is wrong with you Alex? Why did you have to push Tommy?!" I shouted, pushing the raven haired man back with my hand.

    "This right here, I have proof of what TommyInnit has given to Karl to rig the last debate." George held up a cheque in the air. "This is the $2500 that Tommy had gave to Karl to rig it." I watch with a face of disappointment Tommy slowly get nervous by the very second. "Tommy?" Wilbur said out of shock. "T- That is not something I would do." Tommy stuttered, drumming his fingers against the top of the lectern, trying to play it off. "Tommy, tell me this isn't true." Wilbur demanded as he turned away from him. "Yes." He answered quickly.