ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ (2.5)

THIRD PERSON POV

The duo broke away from their hug upon hearing screams from outside the van that was being rebuilt block by block. They gave each other a worried look and rushed outside, seeing Tommy screaming at Quackity who was standing proud up on a cobblestone tower. Wilbur pushed the 16 year old behind him with his arm, signaling Tommy to calm down. "Quackity, Alex. What is the meaning of this? Why- Are you standing on a cobblestone tower while Tommy is screaming at you?" He questioned the raven haired man on the tower who's smirk just grew larger on his face.

  "You see Wilbur, I'm running against you for president of L'manberg." He replied, making Tommy start screaming at him once more. "You can't do that!! Do you even have a running mate? You're not even a part of L'manberg!" Y/N put her hand on Tommy's shoulder, pulling him back before he does something he would regret in the future. "I- No, Tommy, he- Can run for president. We haven't closed the ballots yet. Legally he could, and there's nothing we could do." Wilbur looked away from everyone with a frown on his face. Tommy just looked at him in shock, no one expected any of this.

  "So then its settled. I will be running against you two with my running mate in a week." Alex spoke up, making Wilbur turn his attention to the man stood on the tower in front of them. "Who even is your running mate, Quackity?" He crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow to the man he had just questioned. "Oh you two will see.. You'll see." With that, the raven haired man walked out of the walls of L'manberg with a mischievous smirk plastered on his face, leaving the three L'manberg-ians shocked and confused.

  Tommy clenched his fists by his sides and let go of them along with a deep sigh. "I'm going to get some fresh air." He informed the other two, walking away from them onto the Prime Path to head to the Embassy. "Tommy hold up!-" "Let him be Y/N. I'll go talk to him." Wilbur stood in front of the girl's way, preventing her to stop Tommy. She just nodded in response, turning away from her friend to head over to where she meant to head to in the first place. "I'll.. Be at Niki's Bakery if you need anything." She told Wilbur, who nodded in response, heading into Tommy's direction to catch up with him.

YOUR POV

  I arrived at Niki's Bakery which was on the beachside, watching the waves until someone put their hand on top of my head, ruffling my hair. "HEY!!" I yelled out to the person who messed with my hair and turned to see the culprit, and it was of course, Fundy. He let out a giggle at my reaction and greeted me. "Hey Y/N!" "Hey there Fox Boy." I waved at him slightly, peeking over his shoulder to see Niki come out of her bakery. "Y/N! You're finally here! Come in!" She politely pushed past Fundy and dragged me by my hand inside.

  I scanned my surroundings, admiring how cute and beautiful it looks. "It looks so beautiful in here!" I gasped, turning to my side to see Niki smile. "I took your suggestions of the vines into use." She pointed to the walls cover in vines. "It looks great Niki, you did a good job decorating!" I praised her, putting two thumbs up as a friendly gesture which made her giggle. "Thanks, I try." "Hey, hey. Did you two forget I was here?" We heard Fundy's voice from behind us, making us turn our heads to face him with a grin. "Of course not, we're the best trio in the whole world! We're nothing without even one of the other!" I exclaimed, which was true, if one of us were to betray the other two, I don't think either of us could forgive the traitor. (A/N: Foreshadowing, we stan that.

  "Oh! I baked a cake while you were talking to Wilbur and Tommy, Y/N, want to have a slice of it now?" Niki said while pulling out a baked cake out from the oven, making me and Fundy smile. "Of course!" We said at the same time, making Niki laugh out at our antics, making the two of us burst out into laughter. While we were busy laughing, she quietly put three slices of the cake onto three different plates and pushed two of them towards me and Fundy. "Eat up you two! We have so much to talk about!" She told us, making us eat the cake while having small talks and little jokes.

  Out of no where, Quackity came into the bakery. "Hey Niki! Hey Fundy, and Y/N! Have you three considered voting for SWAG2020 for this upcoming election?" He offered. Niki and Fundy just looked at each other in confusion while I just chuckled. "Wilbur and Quackity here are running for president of L'manberg, and they're hosting an election soon." I explained, the two letting out silent 'ohs'. "You three should totally-" Quackity tried saying before getting cut off by Wilbur and Tommy walking into the bakery.

  "Quite have a party we have here, don't we?" Tommy chuckled, eyeing Quackity. "Hey you two." Niki waved at the two men who just arrived at the bakery. "Niki!" Wilbur said catching the girl off guard. "U- Um, yes?" She whispered, luckily loud enough for everyone in the bakery to hear. "You should vote for me and Tommy when the voting is open!" "Uh- Why should I..?" She looked at Wilbur who stood beside me. "Well- One of our policies are that we won the war-" He tried saying, until he got cut off by the blonde girl. "Alright, that's enough for my vote." She smiled, bringing a smile onto Wilbur's and Tommy's face.

  "It seems like our job here is done, you four! We'll be on our way!" Tommy joked as he and Wilbur walked out of the bakery. "Are they.. Just going around up to the citizens of L'manberg and asking for them to vote for them?" Fundy turned from the entrance of the bakery back to us. "Seems like it, yeah. It seems to be working too." I giggled at how stupid their tactic to get votes were. "Are you doing that too, Quackity?!" Niki gasped, pretending to be shocked for fun. "WHAT? No, totally not! I'll just be heading now, have a good day you three!" He replied as he took his leave.