ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ (2)

WILBUR'S POV

I watched as Y/N walk out of the Carmarvan and laughed to myself silently. If only she knew what I had on my mind. I looked back down onto my book, rereading what I had written down in my very messy handwriting. 'The perfect plan!- Step 1, announce we're running for president for L'manberg. Step 2, close the ballots the very second you announce we're running for president! Step 3, become the president (Again!).' I laughed at the little sketch I had made of myself in the corner of the page, it was a sketch of me explaining the plan to Tommy, who had a straight 'That's cool, but are you serious' face.

I'll admit, its not exactly a fair plan according to other people if they knew about it, but sometimes you just have to play dirty, alright. As of for now, all that I'm hoping is that my plan will be successful, and Y/N wouldn't hate me for it, looking at how she is, she most probably will be against me when I announce everything to all of the citizens of L'manberg, or probably just neutral on it all, I'm hoping for her reaction to be nothing bad, of course.

YOUR POV

Tommy and I were listening to some of his music discs until his phone started ringing, ruining the peace that we had just now. He picked up his phone while sighing, "Hello, Wilbur?.. You want to see me? Why? ..You want to tell me something.. Alright, Y/N and I will head back to L'manberg as soon as possible, big man." He laughed while saying out the last part, making me giggle silently. He put his phone back inside his pocket and looked at me. "We need to head back, woman. The big man wants to see me." He turned to me. (Quick update: my autofill turned Y/N to Lexx because of the like thing I have on my laptop I used to have and didn't remove until recently IM SORRY LMAOO)

I flicked his forehead with my fingers, making him flinch. "Tommy, I've told you this so many times, call me Y/N, not 'woman'." I lectured him. "Now let's get back to L'manberg." I said with a smile on my face while offering him a hand to help him stand up, which he took and used it to bring himself onto his feet. "Let's go!!" He said enthusiastically while raising his fist to the sky with a grin on his face. With that, we made our way back to our home, L'manberg.

Just as we entered L'manberg, Tommy was called by Wilbur to the corner of the walls, "Tommy! Over here! Like I said, I need to speak to you privately!" "That's my queue, Y/N, I'll talk to you in a bit!" He waved at me and made his way to Wilbur who was waiting for him at the corner. At the corner of my eye, I saw a figure in a lavender blue and white outfit, talking to another person who was wearing a hat, Niki and Fundy.

I made my way to the said duo and waved at them, them returning the gesture, inviting me into their conversation. "Hey Y/N!" Fundy greeted me with a cheerful voice. "Hey Fundy, hey Niki, what were you two talking about?" "Oh, we were just talking about my bakery, and the announcement Wil said he was going to make soon. It looks like he's discussing it with Tommy over there." Niki pointed out the two men who were still standing in the corner they were at previously.

I kept silent for a little bit, thinking of something to say, until Fundy broke my train of thought by speaking up and ruffling my hair. "Jack thinks they're thinking about giving everyone a raise, mainly him, but I highly doubt it. Its most probably something we don't have any part in, don't think about it too much, Y/N." I smiled at his comfortation, recieving a smile back from him.

"Oh wait, Y/N." Niki called me. "Yes?" "My bakery's finished, do you want to come with me and Fundy here to be the first few to see it?" She offered, she's one of my best friends, there's no way I'd decline! "Of course! Let's go then!" Before we got to leave for the bakery, I heard my name get called out by Wilbur from behind. "Um, Y/N!"

I turned to him to see Tommy nodding at him, as if telling him to do something and him turning his head back to me. "Could I talk to you for a moment? Its about the thing I wanted to tell you about." He explained. I was confused at first, but quickly remembered what the thing was and excused myself from Niki and Fundy, saying that I'd meet up with them at the bakery before walking up to Wilbur.

"What do you need, Wil?" I asked him while watching his cheeks become a light shade of pink when Tommy told him something in their way of sign language, ah, men. "L- Let's go somewhere where this child isn't at, shall we?" He stuttered, grabbing my wrist and dragging me away from Tommy. "God, I swear that all that child knows how to do is embarrass me and scream." He muttered, purposefully loud enough for me to listen. I laughed at his actions and just crossed my arms.

"What did he try to embarrass you with this time?" I smirked to myself, waiting for an answer. His cheeks went back to that light shade of blush again and he turned his head away from me. "Its nothing that should make you concerned, Y/N, don't worry about it." He tried to shake it off, making me chuckle. Whatever you say, Wil. "So what did you want to tell me again..?" I changed the topic back to what we were going to discuss, snapping him back from being embarrased to proffesional. "Oh, right.. Me and Tommy are.. Planning to run for President of L'manberg, Tommy as the Vice-President. We were planning to rig it so that we would win the election no matter what."

"And how are you two going to do that?" I asked him, confusion written all over my face. "Well, we were planning to announce that we were running for president, and then immedieately close the ballots right after, so no one else could join." He explained while running his hand through his hair to make it look better. "Thats.. Actually quite a smart idea!" I exclaimed, catching him off guard. "You.. Think so?" I nodded my head as a response. "As long as nobody else hears about it, you guys should be good!" I said, making him smile at my words. "I'll be rooting for you two!" I placed my right hand onto my waist.

"Alright, that's enough Y/N, come here." He pulled my wrist towards him, making me bump into his chest. Suddenly, I felt him hug me out of no where. I felt my cheeks heat up as I slowly returned the hug. He mumbled something out, but I couldn't hear it because he didn't say it clearly. "You're the best, Y/N." He told me. "I know, so are you." I smiled, burying my face into his chest, enjoying the moment we had.

WILBUR'S POV

"Alright, that's enough Y/N, cpme here." I ordered her, grabbing her wrist to pull her into a hug. Needless to say, I was touched by her supportive words. I felt her slowly wrap her arms around me, returning the hug. At that moment I knew Tommy was right, I did like her, I could feel my cheeks get warmer by the second and my heart beating against my chest repeatedly. "I love you.." I mumbled as silent as I could, trying to express my feelings to her in silence, hoping she couldn't hear me.