Six

Silver was a new Fae who hadn't discovered her power yet and was sold as a slave. All she knew was that she kept seeing flickering lights that seemed to be growing stronger. But that was forty thousand years ago and now she is back in the Kai-Dom of her slavery but not of her own free will.

Isis is part of a traveling circus that is making its final stop at the master Kai-Dom. She is the animal's handler and after the show she receives a request from the kai-lord to stay in arreindia but the real question is can she refuse?

Artamis is part of the hunters league that supplies the Kai-Dom with food. But when one of their wolves gets captured and sold she sets out to find him. She discovers a hidden organization that captures animals and sells them. After seeing her tame the 'rabid' wolf they capture her to work with a sleek black cat that is trying to escape.

Layla is the daughter of a flower. Forty thousand years ago her slave ran away and now she is finally getting a new one But on that day a riot breaks out and she is mistaken as a slave and taken to the Kai-lord.

Cleo is a Fae healer with a talent for it. As one of the best healers in the Kai-Dom she is brought a girl named Artamis after a raid. The girl had severe burns but then the Kai-lord visits and requests she stay with her for further care. But since the girl has no injuries left is this part of something bigger?

Mira is a seer but her powers have been acting up lately. Her visions keep consisting of her kneeling before the Kai-lord of Arreindia. Finally sick of the visions she decides to travel to Arriendia, but what will she find there.

When six Fae are thrown together in a race against time to prevent a war between their kind and the humans who are being forced to go to war by the night children. Can they break the spell in time?