Chapter 7

FIFTH STEP TO GET THE ICE PRINCE;

GET CLOSE WITH HIS FRIENDS

————

All of them sat on the ground. Wang Yibo was stubborn and didn't want to sit at first. Nevertheless, he still ended up sitting on the ground with the other three. He helped them with their projects while eating and drinking. All of them lost track of the time and didn't realize that it was already night.

"Yibo! Where are you?!"

Wang Yibo's expression brighten and stood up. He exited the classroom and saw his two friends, "Seungyoun! Lay! Right here!"

Lay and Seungyoun immediately ran towards his friend.

Seungyoun, "What's wrong? You said there's something important?"

Wang Yibo called his friend secretly earlier, for his excuse of 'waiting for Seungyoun', and not get exposed, "It is important. Let's sit..."

The three of them sat on the floor.

Noticing this, Xiao Zhan immediately inserted his body between his Didi's friends.

Xiao Zhan grinned, "So you are Seungyoun? Hi! I'm Xiao Zhan!" He extended his hand for a handshake.

Seungyoun smiled stiffly, but still shook hands with the unfamiliar individual, "Y.. Yes, I'm Seungy—"

"Finally! We're done!!!". Zhiguang got everyone's attention because of his loud voice. Looking at everyone, he smiled awkwardly as he put his raised hands down, slapping them as though scolding.

Xiao Zhan, "Since we are already done, let's play spin the bottle!" He suggested.

Everyone agreed. Wu Jiacheng picked up a bottle and placed it in the center. He spun the bottle, and it pointed at Seungyoun.

Seungyoun, "Ok, what's the dare?"

Wang Yibo, "I dare you to twerk."

Seungyoun, "What?!"

Everyone, "Twerk! Twerk! Twerk!"

They all ate and drank alcohol while playing spin the bottle, spending their youth happily, though Xiao Zhan just drank water since he has a low alcohol tolerance. One of them was dared to kiss and lick the floor, dared to lick the armpit of the one beside him, dared to do backflip and then split at the end, dared to do sexy dance and seduce the one beside him, dared to lick a paper then wipe it in his own face. Everything was just fun and jokes.

Wu Jiacheng spun the bottle again, and it settled, pointing at Xiao Zhan.

Zhiguang's eyes sparkled, thinking that this is his chance to embarrass his friend. "I dare you to strip while dancing on Wang Yibo's lap!!"

Xiao Zhan's eyes shrunk, "No way!!"

Zhiguang, "You don't need to take off your pants just your shirt."

Wu Jiacheng, "Come on! I just licked the filthy, loathsome, dirty floor earlier!"

Xiao Zhan, "That was different!"

Everyone except Wang Yibo kept on saying "Come on!" "Do it!" "You just have to dance on his lap and take off your shirt!" "That's unfair!" "I literally licked Jiacheng's armpit earlier!"

Xiao Zhan couldn't take it anymore and finally said, "Fine! Fine!"

He gulped as slowly crawled towards his Didi. His heart was pounding out of his chest from nervousness. He does tease this Ice Prince before, but strip while dancing on his lap!? That in a whole new level! Head lowered, he sat on his Didi's lap.