Chapter 13

SPIN THE BOTTLE

————

The door of the of the room suddenly opened and two guys entered running.

"Xiao Zhan!!"

Xiao Zhan smiled, "Jiacheng, Zhiguang..."

Both of the two slowly walked towards their weak friend and stood at his side.

Wu Jiacheng playfully hit his friend, "You idiot, why did you eat too many sweets?"

Xiao Zhan softly hit his friend back, "You won't even let me eat what I want even if I'm about to die?"

Zhiguang can't suppress his tears any longer and let them all out, "Shut up... you will not die, we still have a bet, remember?"

Xiao Zhan laughed dryly. All of a sudden, he wanted to play the game that he and his friends always play, the game where everything started, and the game that will always be with him even in the afterlife.

Xiao Zhan tried to sit, but his hands and legs are too weak. Seeing this, the three of them instantly helped him sit properly.

Xiao Zhan, "Let's play spin the bottle..."

Wang Yibo, who is still holding the older's hand, tightened his grip. "No... you are still weak, you can't—"

Xiao Zhan interrupted him, "Who says I'm weak?..."

All of them just sighed. Wu Jiacheng picked up the bottle from the side table and placed it on the bed tray table. He placed the bed tray table on Xiao Zhan's bed and spun the bottle. The bottle settled, pointing at Zhiguang.

Zhiguang wiped his tears and snot, ready for the dare, "What's my dare?"

Xiao Zhan, "I want you to be strong." He paused and smiled at his friend, "Stop crying, you look like a baby..."

Zhiguang can't help but to cry again. He tried his best to stop his tears from falling, but his eyes just can't obey his command. He wiped his tears again, but it didn't help even a bit, "I will... I will be strong... I promise." he said between sobs, struggling to wipe his tears.

Xiao Zhan nodded his head, "That's a promise.."

Wu Jiacheng spun the bottle again, and it landed at himself.

He straightened his posture and fixed his clothes, bracing himself, "What is it?"

Xiao Zhan looked at his friend, smiling, "Jiacheng, stop choking Zhiguang every time he steals your food. You're rich anyway, just buy another one.."

Wu Jiacheng gave his friend a reassuring smile, yet eyes filled with sadness, "I... won't choke him anymore... that's a promise..."

Xiao Zhan leaned back at the wall behind him, "Good... Good.."

Wu Jiacheng spun the bottle again. It stopped, pointing at Wang Yibo.

Xiao Zhan didn't let him say a word anymore, and said, "I want you..." He paused. He looked at Yibo, eyes filled with thousands of emotions, he continued, "... to be my boyfriend..."

Wang Yibo looked at his Gege, taken aback. After a while, the shock on his face melted into an expression filled with agony, "I am... I am your boyfriend... all yours..."

Xiao Zhan chuckled bitterly, "Haha... yes, you are mine..." He faced his Jiacheng and softly punched him in the shoulder, "Don't forget my car..."

Wu Jiacheng was taken aback from what he said. Strips of tears escaped his eyes, "I will buy it... I can but you ten of them... just... don't die..." his voice cracked, knowing that his friend can't even sit on those ten cars in the future.