Short Version

Hi! Just a little fun fact lololl this story is originally a One Shot but I suddenly decided to make it a series so yeah. But now, I somehow decided to publish the One Shot version cuz why not.

|• Not proofread •|

———

Wang Yibo squatted beside Zhan's tomb. He gently picked up the leaf on his tomb, smiling.

It has been a month since Zhan died, but his heart still can't forget him. To him, this shameless lunatic is the mere person who made him who he is now. The loner Ice Prince before is now opening up to people and spending more times with them. People say that Xiao Zhan is just supposed to pass by him and change him thoroughly, but his heart still refuses to let go of him. To him, Xiao Zhan is the person who completed him and made him feel whole again.

Wang Yibo's eyes shifted downward, landing on a notebook that has something written on the cover.

-How to get the Ice Prince-

Xiao Zhan's friend gave it to him earlier, saying, that notebook is for him.

He snickered. He already knows that everything is just a bet from the very beginning.

Wang Yibo strokes the notebook, "No wonder I actually fell, you planned everything from the beginning,"

Wang Yibo opens the notebook and saw Xiao Zhan's hand writing.

———

-Step one-
Court Him

Me and my friends had a bet. If I can win that cold guy's heart, my friend will buy me my dream car. Of course I said yes, and here I am serenading the Cold Price in front of a thousand people. When I finished singing, I looked at him straight in the eye, and asked;

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Him being the Ice Prince of course gave me a deathly glare and called me, "Shameless lunatic!"

He has been calling me that since the day that I chased him with a bug.

———

-Step two-
Cook

I made him some dumplings today. I looked for him at the studio where dancers practice. When I saw him there, I immediately ran towards him and gave him the dumplings. He said it was good and even slapped my hand when I tried to get some dumplings. How dare he! But he also fed me, so it's fine.

———

-Step Three-
Spend time with his friends

Tonight we played spin the bottle with our friends. It was all laughs and jokes, but not until they dared him to kiss me.

My heart skipped a beat, feeling his warm breathing near me. A faint smile appeared on his lips as he got closer to me. I instantly shut my eyes, not wanting to see what's going to happen next. Suddenly, I felt a warm and moist touch on my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw his jawline and collar, he.....

kissed my forehead?!

———

-Step Five-
Spend time with him

I asked him if we can watch the stars together. For some reason he said yes. We watched the stars together. He lifted his hand and began connecting the stars. Seeing this, I also copied him. I purposely touched our hands and intertwined our fingers. I placed our hands in the middle of the gleaming moon and said our hands are perfectly made for each other. He looked at me, giving me a faint smile. Suddenly, I decided to draw a heart that has a dot on his hands that represents me and a heart on my hand that represents him. I faced him with a smile and said;