Chapter 9

SEVENTH STEP TO GET THE ICE PRINCE;

TELL HIM SOME PICKUP LINES

————

Wu Jiacheng clutched his friend's neck, shaking him, "Zhiguang! How dare you eat my food again!"

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes as he sighed "Here we go again.." He said, non-bothered.

Zhiguang looked at his non-bothered friend, smiling, "Are you sure you won't have sex last night?"

Xiao Zhan who has been asked the same question for the past one hour, face palmed himself. Lips twitching from annoyance, he spoke rather calmly, "How many time do I have to tell you that we didn't and we never planned to have sex last night?"

Zhiguang raised one of his eyebrows as he examined his friend's face, doubting what he said, he asked again, "You sure?"

Xiao Zhan, "Yes."

Zhiguang slammed the table, "THEN WHY WERE YOU TWO SO INTIMATE?!"

Xiao Zhan eyes slightly widened. His lips somehow curved into a smile, "Jiacheng, I guess you should choke him harder." He said, receiving an 'Mn..' from Jiacheng.

"What are you doing?"

As Xiao Zhan heard the familiar voice, he instantly reversed his expression into a gentle one and faced the familiar guy. He smiled, "Bo-di~"

Wang Yibo, "Shut up! What are they doing?"

Xiao Zhan smiled even fuller, "Haha... don't mind them, they are just doing their 'everyday-routine'..."

Zhiguang looked at Yibo, raising his thumb, he smiled, "I'm fine..."

Wang Yibo, "Okaayyy..?"

Xiao Zhan grinned, "See? He's totally fine!"

Wang Yibo, "Why are you not even bothered?"

"Because that big mouth let the whole people on this cafeteria know that you two were so intimate last night, so Xiao Zhan got furious and told Jiacheng to choke Zhiguang even harder."

Xiao Zhan's rather fake smile froze. He faced the direction where the voice came from and his gaze settled on Lay who has been minding his own business, swallowing the food that his stomach can handle.

Lay, still munching his food, stared at Xiao Zhan, "What?"

Xiao Zhan's lips curved into a smile yet eyes looking like a dagger. He calmly moved towards Lay, "Lay... you have something on your face. Come here, let me wipe it for you."

Lay tried wiping his mouth, "Do I?"

Wang Yibo grabbed Xiao Zhan by the wrist, stopping his movements, "You... are embarrassed about last night?"

Xiao Zhan immediately changed his expression. He looked at his Didi, "Haha.. embarrassed? W... why would I?"

Wang Yibo felt that bang on his chest. What is this feeling? Why did he even feel like that night was special? For him, it was special, not something to be embarrassed about. That night was the first time his Gege kissed him. Even if it was just on his forehead, at least he was still able to feel the warmth of his lips. But turns out it was just nothing for this lunatic. It's something to be embarrassed about.

Wang Yibo let go of the older's hand and walked away.

Xiao Zhan instantly followed and walked beside him. He bumps his shoulder at the other, trying to capture his attention but the haughty man didn't even spare him a glimpse. Xiao Zhan clicked his tongue. His gaze somehow ended up on his Didi's hand where the heart is drawn.

Xiao Zhan, "Is your hands heavy? Want me to hold it for you?"

Wang Yibo stopped walking and glared at him, "In which website did you get that cheesy pick up line?"

Xiao Zhan froze for a moment. He did search it from google, but who would have expected this fellow can predict it just like that. All of a sudden, he smiled brightly, "You may fall from the sky, you may fall from the tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me..."

Wang Yibo, "Shut up! It's cringe!" He began walking again, but halted when he saw his Gege struggle to stand. He instantly hurried towards the older and supported him to stand.

Xiao Zhan walked weakly, as though he just injured his leg. He hissed, "Do you have a bandaid? I just hurt my leg when I fell for you."

Wang Yibo instantly let go of the lunatic, realizing that it was just a part of his cheesy pick up line. He walked away, this time even faster, hoping that lunatic will not disturb him anymore.

Xiao Zhan chuckled, then yelled, "Hey! Aren't you forgetting something?!"

Wang Yibo paused he looked through his pocket, searching for his stuff. He got puzzled when he found everything in place. Turning around, he yelled, "What?!"

Xiao Zhan ran towards him, pointing at himself, "Your boyfriend!"

Wang Yibo rolled his eyes and continued walking again.

Xiao Zhan being his Didi's usual tail, followed him.

Wang Yibo sat under the tree, where his Gege kissed his forehead last night. He moved away when he saw the lunatic sit beside him. He just rolled his eyes and leaned on the tree as he closed his eyes.

Xiao Zhan looked fixedly at his Didi, memorizing every inch of his face. He moved closer, trying to get a nicer view. It was the first time that he looked closely at the other, and he truly can't oppose the fact that he is mystically gorgeous. He saw his Didi's brown curly hair flew as the wind rush through his hair. The clouds revealed the sun, his skin got exposed by the rays of light illuminating his godlike facial features. His long and thick lashes trembled as he felt the light touching his skin.

Xiao Zhan soon inferred his eyes were blinded by the sun. He lifted his hand and covered the other's face by his shadow, not letting the sunlight hurt such a god.

Xiao Zhan faintly smiled, "Apart from being handsome, what do you do for a living?"

Wang Yibo, "Those cheesy pick up lines again?"

Xiao Zhan, "I mean it this time, why are you so gorgeous?"

Wang Yibo opened his eyes. He was surprised when he saw his Gege's hand, but he ignored it when his attention got caught by the bunny smiling at him ear to ear at him.

Wang Yibo, "Are you a magnet?"

Xiao Zhan was a bit surprised but still managed to say a word, "Why?"

Wang Yibo, "I'm really attracted to you."

Xiao Zhan tried to suppress his laugh. What was that? Did the Ice Prince just told him a pickup line? Is this a dream? How can this be?

He finally can't take it any longer at burst into laughter, "WHAT!?"

Wang Yibo pouted. It took him an enormous mass of courage to say that pickup line, but ended up being laughed at, "Shut up!"

Xiao Zhan, "S... say it again.." he said, wiping his tears from laughing.

Wang Yibo, "Shut up!!"

————