Runaways

Meanwhile everyone stood side by side with worried looks on their faces in the middle of team RWBY's room. Th guys didn't have to be there, but they were, mainly because Ruby and Yang didn't want anything to go wrong.

Weiss: "I don't understand why this is causing such a problem."

Edward: "I don't understand why this isn't stopping."

*Sounds of the Agents snickering and chuckling*

Blake: "That is the problem."

Weiss: "You realize you're defending an organization that hates humanity don't you? The Faunus of the White Fang are pure evil."

Blake: "There's no such thing as pure evil!"

Wilhelm: "You sure about that?"

Connor: "We don't talk about that, Will."

Edward: "Not now guys."

Blake: "Why do you think they hate humanity so much? Why do you think the Faunus hates humanity so much? It's because of people like Cardin, people like you, that force the White Fang into drastic measures."

Weiss:"People like ME?"

Blake:"You're discriminatory!"

Weiss:"I'm a victim!"

The room was silent, everyone just looked at each other quietly until Connor finally spoke up.

Connor: "Okay--- that's it, break it up. Now."

Weiss:"YOU know whyI despise the White Fang?" Why I don't particularly trust the Faunus?"

Edward: "Did you not hear the man? Calm dow-"

Weiss: "It's because they've been at war with my family for years. War, as in actual bloodshed. MY grandfathers company has had a target painted on its back for as long as I can remember. And ever since I was a child, I've watched family friends disappear; board members executed; an entire train car full of dust... Stolen. "

Wilhelm: "Okay, fair enough, but to drag this on is just ridiculous, calm down and we'll-"

Weiss: "Shut up!"

The agents were taken aback. Ruby approached Weiss and attempted to cool down the situation.

Ruby:"Weiss... I."

Weiss:"NO! Do you want to know why I despise The White Fang? It's because they're a bunch of liars, thieves, and murderers!"

 Blake:"Well maybe we were just tired of being pushed around!"

It went silent as Blake suddenly realized her mistake.

Connor: "... What do you mean by we?"

Paul: "Blake... What are you hiding from us?"

Blake: "I... I..."

Blake started running at a imperceptibly fast speed, but Connor was right behind her chasing her, he knew what was up. The other guys were staying behind. Paul was going to chase after Connor but Edward held him by the back of his collar.

Edward: "No."

Paul: "Dude, we can't just let them go."

Edward: "Paul Asrial. Stand down, this is something better solved in private."

Wilhelm: "Besides... With Connor, I'm sure Blake would be fine. But you... Ms. Schnee... Are not fine."

Paul: "Not one bit..."