chapter 1

A/N hey there this is Maddie im going to be assisting raina in most of the chapters or editing for her. Love ya!! Onto the chapter. ( hopefully it doesn't screw up this time) *************************************

Katie's pov
Flashback*
It was a cold winter day. Me and my mom were driving down the road. We were singing to our faveorite song.

"I love you momma." I said to her before drifitng to sleep. "I love you more baby girl." She said cooing at me.

My eyelids drooped shut the last thing I saw was my mom before I fell asleep. When I woke we were swerved into a ditch and we hit a tree.

"Mommy mommy what's going on?!" I yelled horrifically teriffied.

She looked at me her eyes drooping. "I love you forever baby girl, mommas girl." She told me going limp in her seat.

"Mommy please wake up please!!" I tried yelling at her, nothing worked.

A passerby came over to see if we were okay. I shook my head no and begged him to help my mom.

He called 911 and the paramedics came. One lady walked over to me and picked me up out of the car.

I tried to reaching for my mommy but I couldn't touch her.

I had big fat tears rolling down my cheeks. "I'm sorry baby your momma is gone." The very nice nurse lady told me. I guessed they had tried everything on her and nothing worked.

My whole world collapsed right there.
End of flashback*

I got up shaking myself out of my thought just noticing the tears on my cheeks. Yeah it has been 11 years since she died but I don't care. I will cry if I want to. I wiped the tears off my cheeks and went to take a shower.

I took off my clothes and got in the shower the hot water rolling down my bruises. I heard the front door slam and I hopped out putting on a crop top that said, ' The people who care Left' and I brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail with a water fall braid following it. I put on some jeans and slipped on my dark purple vans and grabbed my IPhone and put it in my pocket.

You see my dad was nice before and bought me a iPhone and a computer and a lot and I mean a lot of new clothes.

I walked down stairs to see my dad really drunk and drinking another beer.

"What are you doing down here you are supposed to stay in your room!" His yells sounding slurred together.

Before I knew it he slapped me. Kicked my shin and kicked my ribs. He dragged me up stairs and threw me in my room. "Go to bed you have school tommorow!" He yelled at me.

Not like it matters people make fun of me at school anyways.

I was out as soon as my head hit that pillow of mine, not even bothering to change my clothes.

******************************************
So whaddaya think??

I deleted the first version because it messed up an put the words together.

Well let's do 5votes 5 comments.

Please anyone reading this tell your followers about it!!

The One An Only Maddie!!

Katie on side >>>>>>

Tell ppl!!!