Chapter 2

A\N the first bit in the chapter is by raina!! Now me the one and only maddie will take over!!! Mwahahah lol jk

I woke up to pain in my shin and my ribs. I was in the shower. The warm water touched my bruises. I winced at the pain. I got dressed in a off the shoulder shirt that said 'come at me' and a pair of skinny blue jeans and a neon green pair of vans and grabbed my IPhone and left for school. Let the bullying begin.

At school

     I walked through the halls, to only have people stare at me. I used to have a lot of friends you see, but one day they all stabbed me in the back and left ( not litterally lol ). Here comes Becky one of my used-to-be-freinds. "Hey look its slutty Katie where did you get that outfit from the garbage?" She said, she always torments me like this. I turned furiously red and tried to turn away, yet to be pulled back by my hair. I let out a cry of pain as she dragged me towards the restroom.

Once I was in the restroom she yanked me up by my arm and shut and locked the bathroom door. "Now what did I tell you about trying to dress like me?" She said to me acting snobby. "I dress like myself these are the clothes that I wear everyday don't accuse me of stuff that isn't true!" I slightly yelled at her. She snorted looking at me shaking her head in dissapointment. "Now now, Katie what did I say to you about yelling?" She said acting like my mother, my throat got tight everytime I thought about my mom.

I felt slaps to my face as powerful as they could get and I was knocked off my feet and I hit my head on the brick restroom wall.

Everything was distorted and blurry and the room was spinning. I tried crawling out of the restroom only to be pulled back in by Becky.

I slapped her and got up trying not to fall down and opened the door. Everyone out there was staring at me, some snickering. "Hey look at Katie! I bet you her father did it to her!"  Someone yelled from a distance. I fell to the ground as a boy tried to  rush over and catch me before I fell.

Next thing I knew I was laying on the ground the boys Face hovering over me anxiously.

"Someone get a teacher or the nurse!" He yelled, his voice sounding familiar. My best freind Krissy ran to find a nurse. She was the only one who stuck with me through all of the bullying and drama.

"C'mon you gotta stay awake." The boy said to be slapping my face when my eyes closed a little.

Boy's POV

     I don't know who she is but she is beautiful. Her blonde-brown curls, full pink lips, her ice blue eyes. Oh my god she is so beautiful. I tried to catch her before she hit the ground but failed in the process.

"Jason, Jason I'm going to have to get you to move for me so I can have a look at her!" The nurse said breaking me out of my thoughts of her.

Her eyes were slipping closed as I backed away, and the nurse got her to open her eyes. "She is okay," The nurse said as I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "She has a big bruise on her head other than that she Is perfectly fine just maybe needs some time in the clinic." She said gesturing for me to pick her up and carry her while she goes to look at what caused this.

The nurse came back out gripping Becky's arm dragging her to the office.

I put the girl  on a bed in the clinic and put a compress on her head.

Katie's pov

     I woke up to see a very good looking boy looking at me anxiously.

He had emerald green eyes brown hair.

"Hey I'm Jason," He said. "Are you okay? you seemed hurt pretty badly."

"Hey Jason," I said my voice hoarse. "I'm Katie."

********************************************************************* 

Whaddya think??

As always PLZ 5 comments 5votes!!

If so I will put this in #wattys2015

Jason on side>>>>>>>>