Mike

Michael Afton's Backstory!

Mike: age 7. Note* Lizzy is 4.

What classroom was lizzy in? Mike thinks to himself as he walks down the hallways of his school. Ugh! Mommy's gonna be mad that I'm late to pick her up! He walks over to the pre school side of the elementary. As soon as he opens the door, he sees his little sister, sitting in front of room 307, looking like she's about to cry. "Lizzy"! He says, running to her. She looks up. "Mikey!" She smiles. "You didn't leave me!" Mike laughs. "Of course not, silly!" Lizzy climbs up on Mike's back as he piggybacks her out of the school.

"We're home!" Lizzy shouts. William walks into the living room, eating two pieces of toast at the same time. He swallows, and sits on the floor. "How's my little Princess?" Lizzy laughs as she plays with Will's Hair. "I'm good, Daddy!" She skips away, saying she's going to see her Mommy. William Picks up Mike and tosses him in the air, then catches him. "How is My little Grape"? Will asks. Mike laughed and said he was good. He loved that nickname, since his favorite color was purple.

But, Little did he know, That his little nickname, would soon become his reality.

Mike: 12 years old.

Chris is 5.

Lizzy(Now Liz) is 9.

"Its My birthday"! Chris Yells, waking everyone up.

Clara grabs him and spins him around.  "Yes it is, Sweetie!"

Michael winces at their laughter. Today's the day, he thinks to himself.

Nothing is gonna happen.  What's the worst that could happen?

                                                            Boy, did he think wrong.

                                                                 At the Party:

"Happy Birthday to you!" The Animatronics Sing, all together. Chica : "Happy Birthday Dear Chris!" 

Freddy: "Happy Birthday to you!"  

Simon, one of Michael's Friends, runs up to Chris. "We have a surprise for you!" 

Chris hesitates, then sees Michael standing next to Simon. "OK!" He says, Happily. They walk towards the side of the stage, Near Fredbear. There is a golden box, with the name 'Christopher' on it, by The bear's feet. Chris runs to it, opens it, and sees a new Uno game. He sits down by the box, Happy. Then, another one of Mike's friends Picks Chris up. "Hey! What are you guys doing?" Chris yells. Mike takes Chris from his friend and puts him in Fredbear's Mouth. Chris starts screaming, and everyone starts yelling. The group of friends laugh. "Get Me out!" Chris yells. The Group continues to laugh. The Springlocks activate, destroying Chris's Frontal lobe.

                                                          Chris is dead. I bet they're not laughing now.

Michael: 14 yrs old.

Liz: 11 yrs old.

"Mistake!" William yells at Michael.  Michael sits on the grass, helpless. "Yeah"! Liz yells. "Its Your fault my brother is dead!" I've lived this torment for two years. Surely I can wait until I'm eighteen? Mike thinks to himself.

                                                                      But he couldn't.

Two years later, when Mike is Sixteen, He runs away from home. It used to be verbal abuse. I've left since its gotten physical, He reassures himself. He runs into the woods behind his house, when he runs into a tree. But no, its not a tree! Its a girl!   "W-wha?" He asks no one in particular, dizzily. "Hey, are you ok? Why are you crying?" The Girl asks. This voice sounds familiar... Mike thinks to himself. "V-Vanny?" He asks. She looks startled, but then sad. "Mike...." "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" She yells. Then he realizes how much he's bleeding. "D-Dad.. Liz.." Mike says.

                                                                 Its the last thing he says before he blacks out.

This Part was by me, Angie! Mike Part 2 will be out soon!