Part 2

You slowly wake up to three people looking at you, you rub your eyes to see clearly who they are but mostly because the lighting is bright. Osana, then without a warning, jumps to your neck and hugs you while crying and saying:

«OH MY GOD, Y/N-chan you scared the shit out of me don't ever do this again, but I'm glad to see you're okay» pulling away from the hug and smiling at you.

You scratched the back of you head and answer:

«Hehe... I'm sorry but you know damn well that was not on purpose»

Osana, full name Akira Osana was the only girl you could trust with your life. She is the only girl, in your opinion, that could be your friend and ended up being your best friend. Why? Because, first, she is NOT friends with you for you brothers, she couldn't care less about boys she only likes girls. Second, all the girlie drama and the fancy shit were nothing but boring to her and to you as well. All the other girl just wanted to befriend you so you could present them to your brothers. You were very thankful for your only girl friend. And as for the dude, all the boy from the volleyball club were your bros.

-Hey Aki-chan, thank you so much, you whisper as you slide your thumbs across her face to erase her tears.

-Were here too, don't we deserve a thank you? grumbled Atsumu

Both you and Osana turn around and look at him and say: No

Everybody laughs and then Osana says:

«Y/N-chan I'm going to leave you with your protectors. I am really glad you are okay, but my parents want me home before 8pm»

-No probs Aki-chan, I'll see you tomorrow, you answer.

-Yeah sure, she tells you as she lowers her head and exit your hospital room.

Weird, you think to yourself, as you turn around to give more attention to your brothers. At that moment you notice that they have lowered their heads as well with a concern look on their face.

-For fucks sake what is it, you yell.

-Well...um..., Osamu mutters.

-Spit it out you two what is it, you say getting annoyed.

-Well you see..., Atsumu starts but is cut off by Osamu.

-..when you fell you tore 2 ligaments in your right knee, and you have to wear a splint for the next month and a half which means...

-NOOOOOOOO I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT, cutting off Osamu yelling.

Your doctor was worried about the yelling, so he goes to your room and open the door to you crying and yelling not able to make up what you are saying.

-Miya-chan please calm down, he whispers to you as he puts a hand on your shoulder

-It's only a month and half and that's it, right? you ask still sobbing.

-Yes. Y/N was it? If you do the exercises, we gave you it might even be a little faster, he answers softly.

- Fine then, you mutter a little angry.

--------------------two days later--------------------

You are finally out of your hospital bed. It feels so good to breath in the fresh air of the morning, to hear the singing of the birds as well as all the circulation sounds in the background, to feel the warmth of the ray of sunshine hitting your face and unfortunately your big black splint as well but at least you are walking.

-Hey thank you, you two. Especially for the foods, Osamu those onigiris were on point and a hundred time better than hospital food. And Atsumu the ten boxes of pocky sticks, best snack EVER, you say smiling at them while they are helping you walk.

-Everything for our little sisi, they answer simultaneously with a big smile.

You guys left the hospital early and decide to go home, you have time to shower and get change, ready to go back to school. This time you did not walk to school your brothers called a taxi because they know you are still struggling to walk with the splint.

**A/n sorry if this is short, the next one will be longer :)