Part 7

It has become a habit of yours to wake up before your alarm, but this time you just can't help it you are way to excited to start the new term, in new school on top of that. You go take a shower to be all fresh and clean and you and Hirano head to the cafeteria to go get your breakfast.

Everybody is looking at you because obviously none of them had seem you before. As you get ready to go sit at a table of your own Hirano pulls you in and ask you to come sit with her and the volleyball crew. The girls are one half of the table and the boys are on the other half. As you are about to sit down you lock as with Semi and you wave at each other. The table went silent and everybody look at you two. You sit down with the girls and that is when Hirano introduce you to the team.

                     -Hey girls this is Y/N-chan she is my new roommate and a transfer student from Hyōgo.

                    -Hiiiiiiii, they all respond.

                    -Oh I forgot to tell you she plays volleyball, adds Hirano

                    -Stop bragging Kyo-chan, you say embarrass, but yeah I do play volleyball I am a libero but I can't play for the moment.

                    -How come, says the captain, I am Mikoto Himawari by the way, but you can call me Hima.

                   -Well you see Hima-chan, you says as you get up and point a your knee, I tore some ligaments in my knee during a practice match so as I said I am not able to play for now. But don't worry I will fill out my application form later today and I'll give it to you at practice this afternoon.

                  -Sounds like a plan but we might have to hold some try outs for you to see if you measure up to the team.

                  -Sure thing.

Then bell ring which means that all student must go to class, knowing where your class is at you happily head to the second floor to your first class ever at Shiratorizawa Academy. You get into your class and most of the student are just staring at you because they have never seen you in their class before. Fortunately for you, your homeroom teacher is already there and orders to your peers to go to their place so you could present yourself.

              -Hi you can call me Y/N-chan, I just moved here from Inarizaki, in the Hyōgo prefecture and I love volleyball... that's it.

             -I forgot to mention that she is the winner of the First Year Academic Essay Contest, the teacher says.

After that you proceed to go to your assign seat which in the middle of the back row. You take a seat and you look around, the left desk is empty as for the right you turn around and make eye contact with a guy with child-like bangs and he is weirdly smiling at you with stars in his eyes. Great another hair head like Atsumu you think. You don't worry about him to much and focus on Haruichi Sensei to make sur you are up to date for your classes. The bell rings announcing the end of the first class; hence you get up back your thing and head to your next class. As you exit the classroom you hear your name being call out, so you turn around and see the bangs dude coming your way.

              "oh great" you think to yourself.

              -wait.., he says out of breath after catching up to you, you like volleyball.

              -Yeah.. that's what I said when I presented myself.

              -I meant that a like volleyball too. I play for the boys club and there is no other first years in the line up so it is nice to meet you since you are the first person I can talk to about volleyball.