Part 6

You obviously wake up before your alarm because you are way to excited to go talk to Ayama Sensei. So, this time you dress up and go downstair to make breakfast for everyone. You even have time to make yourself a coffee. Your brothers thank you for the breakfast and all y'all head to school. You are getting used to your splint, so the walk was not that long this time.

               -We'll see you later, says Osamu as both brothers are waving at you heading to the club room.

You, on the other hand, head toward the main building and start looking for the office N213. You go to the second floor and finally see Ayama Sensei's office, you knock on the door and she opens it while greeting you with a nice smile.

                  -Well come in Y/N-chan, she says as she points a seat in front of her desk.

You walk toward the chair and sit down and wait for her to explain the whole thing to you.

                 -So, Y/N-chan have you thought about going to Shiratorizawa?

                 -Of course, I just have to let my parents know though...

                 -What do you mean, she questions.

You then start to explain to her your whole family dynamic. The fact that since your brothers entered high school you don't see them anymore because of work, therefore letting them know that you are switching school is a bit hard.

                 -Let me see if I can do something about your situation, she says while picking up the phone.

She sees that you look confuse, so she covers the phone with her hands while it is ringing and explain that she is calling the school board to see if you need any parents approval for your transfer and if you do can they manage something. Five minutes later the call ends and she hang up the phone and goes:

              -Well according to the school board we only need a signature from a caretaker so in your case it could be your brothers. However, I do not know if that can apply for Shiratorizawa as well, so you'll have to call them.

              -Not a problem, you answer.

She proceeds to explain how your transfer will work regarding your academic and volleyball background. And slightly explain the functioning at the school as well as the one at the dorms. Finally, Ayama Sensei let you know that the term finishes next and therefore you will start the new term at Shiratorizawa. That's a lot of information to process early in the morning but you are able to manage somehow. You thank her again as you exit the office and walk towards your first class since it is about time for school to start. Today is a much more better day than two days ago, because you can't be bothered by the squealing seal since you are on your little Shiratorizawa cloud. You even ignore all the comments people say about you while you walk pass them. And thus, you achieve one more day in hell, but you keep telling yourself that there is only two other days left. You meet your brothers at the entrance gate and proceed to walk home. Once you get home you walk all the way to the backyard and make your call to Shiratorizawa.

            -Shiratorizawa secretary's office how may I help you?

            -Yes, this is Y/N Miya I just won the First Year Academic Essay Contest, and I have a few questions also I was told by my Sensei to finish the formalities with you.

           -Ah of course, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance future student.

           -Same here, you answer politely.

           -So what are your questions?

           -Since I barely see my parents is it okay if a caretaker of mine signs the paper form my transfer?