Part 4

Time skip one week right before the girls leave for the training camp.

They will be leaving after practice and you stay just to say bye to Osana because obviously you will be missing your favorite person. Practice ends and your teammates get ready to leave so you walk Osana to the bus and say

           -Aki-chan I'm gonna miss you so fucking much like who's going to throw hands for me when the seals get annoying. Anyways, I hope you have fun but mostly kick ass and come back as strong as ever.

You pull her into a thigh hug. She then pulls away

        -Don't worry about the kicking ass part because I don't go down without a fight but to be honest, I'm just excited to see actual girls in volleyball uniform, she answers while winking at you.

They all enter the bus, and you wave Osana goodbye and walk back home with your brothers. Once you get home you go straight to the bathroom to shower and afterwards to your room. You were not hungry for supper, so you just put your earphones on and blast some good music and simply lay on your bed. You start thinking about the upcoming week and how hard is it going to be without your Aki-chan. To be honest you hated your school except for volleyball, Osana and your brother's teammates. Other than that, people were stupid and obnoxious, your uniform was okay, and the girls were all just hypocrites and some 1st year boys as well. It was hard to deal with alone, that's why one week away from Aki-chan sounded terrible. And you know that she was thinking the same thing with all these overly dramatic straight girlies. You guys were each others rock. You take off your earphones put your phone on the charger and go straight to bed and it takes you literally six minutes and thirty-two second to fall asleep since your day has been emotionally demanding.

Next morning, little rays of sunshine are passing through your blinds and are smoothly striking your face waking you up before your alarm. You move your blinds just enough to see the sunrise outside and think to yourself even though Aki-chan isn't here I feel like it is going to be good day. Oh boy you were wrong about it. Since you woke up early you decide to go take a shower. You sit at the bottom of it and let the water fall onto you, this was one of the best feeling in the world, for you, it calms you down and it lets you have a clear mind to think things through. You end up sitting there for much longer than you expected because when you come out of the shower you hear your brothers banging on the door telling you that you are leaving in fifteen minutes.

         «OH shit!, you mutter to yourself»

          -Don't worry I'll be ready on time; you yell at them while putting your uniform on.

In fact, you are ready on time, however your hair is still wet, but you don't care that much. As the three of you are walking towards the school, your stomach makes one hell of a growling sounds and Atsumu looks at you and says:

        -I knew you'd be hungry, I made you breakfast, and Osamu made you lunch you dummy, as he hands over a cup with yogurt, strawberry and granola.

        -You guys are life savers, you exclaim in relief.

You take out a spoon from your lunch box and start eating your yogurt. The sidewalk at the corner of the school is not perfectly flat which obviously makes you and your giant splint stumble, and you drop half your yogurt on your jersey. Oh great, you think to yourself. You remove most of it but it looks like you have some dried up cum on your jersey. You make it to class on time, even though Osana is not here to help you carry your things. You enter the classroom and go straight to your usual corner in the back, but people whisper at the sight of you and your jersey. Yes, it is annoying, but you don't care one bit what these fake ass people think of you. 

For this class you have to right an essay where you give your opinion about the treatment of the witches in Salem. You finish early, therefore you head out to you and Osana's lunch spot which is the roof but once again you remember your splint and realise that you can't go up there. You decide to go to the cafeteria which is really quiet since the bell has not ring yet. You take your onigiris and go sit in the corner close to the door that leads outside and proceed to eat it. The bell rings and students start coming in the cafeteria. You don't mind that much since you choose a secluded spot you know people are not going to be attracted to you right away. Unfortunately, you are wrong all the fan girl from your class come your way and start to talk to you about your brothers and then some other dudes who want to chat with the girls join in. At this point they are just talking to each other hoping to be seen with you, since they are not paying that much attention to you particularly you exit the table, go through the door and go sit under a cherry blossom tree.

 You take your phone out and start texting Osana. You let her know that your first day without her is horrible and you hope she is doing great. She answers right away saying you texted at the right time since the team is on break, all the girls in your team are still annoying as fuck but the other girls though *muah* chief kiss she says. You are happy to see that for Osana is not that bad and actually enjoying herself then the bell rings forcing you to return back in the hell you call school. The other class are going fine, nobody bothers you except for some a few despair little seals in your class, as you call them. You are on your way to your last class and you hear some boys talking to each other:

        -Honestly guys have you seen her, people are nice to her only because she is a Miya that's it, one whispers.

       -It's not just that, she thinks she is so fucking perfect being the top 1 student in all our classes, so what if you are smart you have nothing else to offer, continues the other one.

      -Well she used to be good at volleyball, but I mean we don't know anymore because of her splint, mutters the third one.

You collect yourself real quick and hold back you tears and you turn around and say:

      -You fucking pieces of shit, you're just jealous that I am good at school and that I have two amazing brothers that couldn't give a shit about you because you're simply assholes, you shout angrily

As you turn around you come face to face with a girl and she says

     -Honey you were yelling at my boyfriend and I am the only one who can do that.

You fake to gag on your own vomit and roll your eyes as you pass by her. She then makes you stumble on the floor and states:

     -How are you gonna get to class now smart ass?

She laughs, then turn around and walks away with the boys. You just lay there contemplating to ruin her life once you get back up.

     -What the fuck happened; you hear behind you.

Turning around you see the boy from the volleyball team walking towards you. You have never been happier to see your bros, in your life. You thank god that they have practice today. You have small tear of anger going down your cheeks as Kita and Suna are helping you get up.

    -Some stupid ass bitch made me fall to impress her boyfriend to whom I was screaming to, you answer calmly.

     -Fuck your last class sisi, just come with us to the gym, begs Atsumu, you are already smart enough.

He is not wrong, you think to yourself, I am just going to skip this once, I still have to wait for them anyways. You take your school supplies and your bag, and you follow the team to the gym. You sit in the bleachers and finish your homework while your brothers are practicing. Two hours forward, the practice is now over, and you three are now heading to your house. Shittiest day ever for you, so you just walk to your room and open your laptop, log in your Crunchyroll account and watch anime to lighten up your mood a bit. One hour later you hear a knock on the door and see that Osamu made yakisoba buns for you. You give him a hug and say thank you.

     -Hey Samu would it be okay if I skip tomorrow because honestly my day was simply awful today?

      -... well it would be your first time, so I guess it is okay, he answers warmly.

     -Thank you for understanding, you say while giving him a quick smile.

And direct yourself to your room and hop on you bed ready to go to sleep.