A new way of life

Damien was not ready for world domination, but he was ready to destroy his 'friend' Philip Pirrps heart. Damien was so confident that Pip liked him more than a 'friend' as Pip would call it.

That little fucker will know that I am not his friend or his boyfriend, Damien thought in his staring into a hell fire.

"Damien are you ready for world domination?" Damien's' father Satan said.

"Yes Father. I am, and I also have a heart to break." Damien laughed as he garbed his knife from his bag.

"Good. I'm glad that you are going to break someone's heart." Satan looked pleased.

The world's atmosphere became very stiff, and was colder than normal.

"Pip you don't look so happy? Are you OK?" Token said with a worried at the small British blond.

"Damien is not here yet so I'm a little worried about him on this very weird day...." Pips voice trailed off when he saw Damien come running with a devilish grin on his face and covered in blood.

"Hey how are you an this evening?" He said pulling out a black with a purple handled knife out of his pocket.Pip was confuse about this hole 'I'm going to kill the both of you with it' act.

"You are not actually going to are you Dami?" Pip asked with fright his eyes.

"Why yes, of course I am. I've hated you both FOREVER!" Damien yelled at Pip.

Hate m-me? But why? I've been nice to him since we've met... He really hates me, Pip thought sadly to himself. Pip started to whimper and cry.

"Pip let's go to the treehouse so we can think of a plan to at least try to stop Damien." Token said garbing Pips hand.

"Why would Damien hate me, Token?" Pip asked wiping tears from his eyes.

"I don't know really, but did you see the look in his eyes?!" Token now sounded worried.

They both finally reached the treehouse. It was small but it was fine for a dozen or two people.

"We will be safe here until we get a plan made." Token said.

"But why dose Damien want to kill everyone in South Park?" Pip asked.

"I'm not so sure about that.. I think that it is like- OH MY GOD HIM AND HIS DAD ARE DOING A WORLD DOMINATION!!!!" Token yelled with a with tiny bit of concern.

"Nothing much, and what is with the devilish grin and a knife Damien?" Token asked with a worried tone in his voice.

"Oh right this.. I'm going to kill the both of you with it. Why?" He said with a chuckle that sent shivers down both Token and Philips spine.

"Aren't we friends? Dami?" Pip asked sadly.