Safe place for the time being

"What is this place?" Kenny muffled.

"I don't really know. We just found it. Zat zeems to be za dinning room, za kitchen, and za living room." Christophe pointed out while lighting a cigarette.

The room fell silent for a minuet, and the spiders, rats, and the breathing of the boys was the only thing that you could hear.

"We need a plan." Token reminded.

"Oui." Christophe answered Token.

"The Devil himself is coming as soon as you're blood spills on the ground of South Park Philip." Gregory noted, and was now looking at the chalk board in the living room.

"W-why m-my blood?!" Pip questioned in concern.

"You 'res, because Damien wantz you dead." The French glared.

"Oh my..." The smaller Brit looked down at the ground in fear.

"Don't worry Pirrup Christophe and I will not let that happen, because we'll protect you." The icy blue eyed Brit raised hi sword, and said determinedly.Pip fell asleep on top of Christophe's shoulder. There was some 'aw's' in the back round. The brunet smiled softly.

"Uh?" The muddy brownish green eyed French boy looked over at the small little boy sleeping.

"You are a pillow no Chris." The ice blue eyed boy laughed.

"Non. I'll kill you right here. Come at me, and non sword, and I'll not use my shovel." The brunet hissed

"You have the kid that we have to protect asleep on you." The blonde hissed back at the brunet.

"STFU!" The muddy brownish green eyed male hissed again.

"You to should kiss, and make up? Like I'm going to kill all of you if you don't." Kenny smiled, but it was hidden by his parka.

"I'll shove my sword down you're through." Gregory hissed.

"You to stop arguing, or you'll wake up Pip." Token added.

The room went silent, a comfortable silence. The group of 6 all soon fell asleep.

The next day...

"You should get up, and eat something Chris." A soft British voice whispered in the brunets ear.

"Why?" The drossy male French muttered.

"Because it's 7:35." Philip smiled as Christophe opened his eyes.

The French thought that the small Brits smile was like the sun. He always like it when Pip smiled. It always brightened his day.