Time to find a lover for him (End of the story)

Christophe and Philip where in the living room. Gregory looked at the wall. Ike and Firkle where reading a book together, Stan and Kyle where in the kitchen making food, Token and Clyde where sitting on a chair together. There was a knock on the door, that ruined the peaceful silence.

"I'll get it." Gregory said getting up to get the door.

There was letter on the ground.

"Dear friends,

I'm writing this so you all know that I want to finish this. Please meet me in the center of town, if you all want to live, and not die before you fined someone to love you.

The kind friend,

Damien Thorn," Gregory read out loud.

Philip looked at Christophe with a worried look on his face.

We must go if Damien Thorn wants uz, zen we'll go. Christophe stood up.

Time skip cause Imma lazy person to do anything

In the center of town stood Damien as he said in the letter. Gregory, Christophe, Philip, Token, Clyde, Craig, Tweek, Kyle, Stan, Ike, Firkle, Kenny, Butters, and Cartman walked up to the Anti-Christ.

You came. Damien said a little surprised at this.

Well we all want to live, so why else would we be here? Clyde asked.

Damien smiled, and walked towards Philip.

Philip Pirrup, I'm so sorry that I was so rude to you all of these years, will you be my real friend? Damien concluded.

Of course I want to be you're friend Damien! I've always wanted to be you're friend! Philip responded.

Thank you. Damien started.

I must go now- Damien was cut off by Christophe grabbing his am.

You'll be staying right here where you belong Damien. Christophe growled.

The end.... Please go now. I know that it makes no sense, but hey man it's done.