💕The kiss and the cuddle💖 the Tweak and Tucker

Pip went to find the bedrooms, he finally found what he was looking for. 5 rooms, 6 people. How will this work?

2 people have to share a room together, but who will share a room with me, Pip thought looking around.

He walked into the smallest room to find none other than Christophe himself.

"Oh. What brings you in here Philip?" The French male asked the small Brit.

"I was wondering if you would like to share this room with me, only because that there are 5 rooms and there are 6 of us..." He responded to the brunets question.

"Come zit with me." The French patted down next to him on the bed.

The blonde sat down next to the brunet.

Christophe grabbed Pip chin with his thump and index finger, and looked into the Brits eyes.

"May I kiss you?" The brownish green eyed male asked the cyan eye male.

Pip nodded. Christophe pressed his lips to Pips, Chris waited for the blonde to kiss back. He finally kissed back after sitting there for a few minuets. Pip pulled away for air.

That was my first, but best kiss I've ever had. Even though I've never have been kissed in my whole life excepted on the cheek, Philip thought to himself.

Pip pulled back into the kiss, Christophe kissed back immediately. The blonde melted into the kiss. They both pulled away trying to steady there breathing. Pip laid down on the bed, and sighed in joy. Chris did the same. Philips legs tangled around the French's leg. The brunet and the blonde laid there until Pip fell asleep in Christophe's arms.