Kyle's missing (Stan's POV) *Stan is a yandere in this chapter..*

I was with Kyle, then he said that he had to go get something from his home, but he never came back, so then I got worried about it.

Come on Kyle pick up. I whispered with a worried tone of voice.

Hello you have reached Kyle Brovswick's voice male. Please leave a message at the tone. Thank you. The Voice recording answered..

Fuck... I cussed, and hung up the phone.

Why dose he have to vanish at this terrifying time, I thought to myself.

Ike Kyle's little brother and his boyfriend Frikle came running up to me.

Have you seen my brother Stan? Ike asked.

I don't know.. You don't know ether... Do you? I sadly asked looking into Ike's eyes.

No sadly not. Frikle looked down at the grass.

I'm so gonna kill Damien if I find out if he killed Kyle, because if Damien did he will have a painful death, I thought angrily ready to kill anyone.

Are you OK Stan. Someone said making me jump.

I turned around to see Gregory looking down at me raising a brow.

Yes I'm fine. You? I smiled trying to hide my anger.

I could be better. Where is Kyle? Isn't he usually with you. Gregory answered looking for the Ginger that has gone missing.He's missing Ike looked up at the Brit.

Gregory looked at me, Ike, and Frikle. Shivers went down my spin with the cold stare that Gregory was giving us.

Look it was not our fault that he's gone! I yell.

No you're right, it's not you're fault. It's mine. He answered.