"S-Stan..." (Kyle's POV)

"S-Stan..." I sobbed into the dark void.

"Kyle...." A voice ringed into my ear's as I sobbed.

My eyes fluttered open, and I looked around the room to see where I was. What I remember was that I was in my room, and then I was knocked out. I don't know how, I thought that I looked the door. I guess not.

"Where a-am I?" I asked rubbing the back of my head.

"Are you OK Kyle!?" A blonde haired boy asked with concern in his voice, and I think that it was Philip. How?

"Philip?" I questioned.

"Oui. Philip and I saw you on ze ground outzide of you're home. You're zafe now. I zink" Christophe responded.

"I'm back, and- KYLE!" Gregory yelled looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"Kyle we've been looking for you every where. You worried me..." Stan answered, and hugged me.

"I worried you?" I asked, and my voice started to crack.

"Of course you're my super best friend!" Stan smiled.

"OK lovebird's. We get it, now kiss, and make up." I identified the voice to Kenny's.

"Shut up Kennith. No one asked you." Eric Cartman said.

"Shut up Cartman!" I yelled.

"No one asked for you're two sense." Stan continued my statement.

"Dick head's.." Eric commented.

"WHAT WAS THAT CARTMAN WE COULDN'T HEAR YOU. OR SHOULD I SAY 'FATASS'!" I yelled again just to anger Eric.

"Jew."

"Fatass."

"Jew."

"Fatass."

Let's just say this went on for twenty minuets.......

"All right we get it you two hate reach other's gut's." Token put his hands over Butter's, and Kenny put his hands Philip's ears.

OK we'll stop. I said sadly.