Chapter 33: (Lemon)

Warning: This chapter contains a lemon section. It will be in the Author's POV, so if Lemons aren't your thing just skip to the next POV!

🍋Author's POV🍋

Levi has been waiting so long to get his hands on you, and knowing you were just as eager as he was made him more turned on than ever before. As he pins you against the door he pulls your face to his and claims your lips hungrily.

His kiss was demanding and full of lust. Where Erwin was gentle and patient, Levi is rough and demanding. But you loved the contrast as his tongue memorized every bit of space in your mouth.

You can feel him harden even more against you, grinding his impatience on you as you wrap your arms around his neck. A deep moan escapes his lips as you run your fingers through his soft raven hair.

He couldn't wait anymore, he removes his hands from your waist and brings them to the front of your shirt. In one swift movement he ripped it open, buttons falling to the floor and rolling across the room.

"Levi!" You giggle as you feel the cold against your exposed chest. He merely grunts in response and steps away to get a better look at you.

Your face starts to go red as he stares at you, his pupils dilate as he takes in the site. You were breathing heavily from his kiss and his touch, body eager for more of him.

"Take it off." Levi orders you, looking disapprovingly at your clothes. He wanted to watch you undress for him instead of ruining your clothes. He had to try and calm himself down, he wanted this moment to last for awhile. But restraining himself was proving to be rather difficult with you standing there like that.

You smirk at him and very slowly start to remove what remains of your shirt. Levi watches you slowly and teasingly remove it from your body. You bit your lip gently and give him a sexy smile as you slowly remove your pants.

Levi couldn't take his eyes off of you. He knew you were going slowly to tease him, but he held himself back. He was trying to memorize every detail of your body, every scar, every curve, all of it.

He had to continue fighting hard against himself to not jump you right there. But he didn't want to rush this, he's been wanting this for awhile and wants to make the most of it.

After you kick off your pants you stand before him in just your bra and panties. You could feel Levi's eyes on your body, it made you feel nervous but hot at the same time.

"Come here." Levi commands you, leaning against his desk.

You obey and walk over to where he is, anticipating his next move. You get a sense of déjà vu as he grabs your hair band off your wrist to tie your hair back away from your face.

"See, I knew you had a thing for hair pulling." You tease him as his fingers brush gently against your neck, giving you goosebumps.

"Shut up," He smirks, "You're the one who insists on obscuring your beautiful face with your hair." He gives your hair a gentle tug.

He walks around you to stand in front of you again, "Hold out your arms." He demands, undoing the belt from around his waist.

You raise an eyebrow at him but obey, holding out your arms in front of you as he requested. He took your wrists and tightened the belt around them, holding them in place.

"Turn around," Levi instructed, "Put your hands on my desk."

You do as you're told and Levi takes off the cravat around his neck. You tense up a little as he ties it over your eyes, blind folding you.