Bio and Explanation

Izuku Yagi a child forgotten by the world due to his lack of a quirk. Shunned and abused. It's like everyone told him. Quirkless means useless. Deciding to take the Bakugo twins advice he jumped off a roof hoping for a quirk. Only to be stopped by a man in a white robe with black trims. Izuku stopped and looked at his savior to see a large man. Black hair in pointed spikes with bells on the end of them. On his shoulder a little girl with pink shoulder length hair. Both having a sword strapped to their hips. The man introduced them to the boy. Explaining who they are Izuku explains his situation only to be laughed at by the man. The man tells Izuku what they are and their lack of quirks. He explains tales of his battles too Izuku's awe. He asks to be trained by the man. He only laughs and agrees. The exams were ten months away and that's all the time they had to train him. Thus beginning his journey to being a hero.

 Thus beginning his journey to being a hero

Izuku's Hero costume. Izuku will also wear Kenpachi's eye patch to contain his spiritual pressure.

Izuku's personality : Bold, Hard headed, Confident, Sarcastic, Rude, and crazy sometimes.

Izuku's likes : His master's/trainers, Good Fights, Animals.

Izuku's dislikes : His old bullies, His sister, His parents, uptight people, quirkist people, vegetables.

Kuromi Anestuki a girl kicked out of her home due to her drunk and abusive father. She stumbles across Izuku training one day and is fascinated by him. Following this routine she was eventually found by him.

Kuromi's Quirk : Black cat

She can do things that a cat can. Including jumping extremely higher than a normal human. Her senses are enhanced to extreme levels. And due to being a black cat can also sometimes cause trouble. Can also transform into a black cat.

Drawback : No real drawback. Is a mutation quirk. Only thing is her senses can get sensitive at some points.

Kuromi's personality : Naturally happy, Energetic, usually tired, Flirtatious.

Kuromi's Likes : Izuku, seeing Izuku train, seeing Izuku without a shirt, meat, yarn and string, headpats from Izuku.

Kuromi's dislikes : Being pet by anyone besides Izuku or someone trusted, Vegetables, Izuku's bullies, his parents, Izuku being hurt, Water.

Hero name :The Black Cat