Prologue

Bold - Pov change, Allmight speaking in buff form, or Super moves

Italics - 'Thoughts' , Whispering, Flashback transition, Timeskip, Notes

Izuku's Pov

It was a usual day at Aldera Middle school. Students were at lunch eating, talking or chatting gossip, getting beaten down, or sitting in the classroom. Everything was normal that day. Until I wanted to stand up to them. I was currently standing on the edge of a building getting ready to jump of and end the miserable life i had. Thinking about how my misery started.

Flashback

After the doctor's visit we found out I was quirkless. My twin sister had a powerful telekinesis quirk. Our friends had strong quirks. I was the only one left behind. I was beat and thrown around because of that. My parents even forgetting about me.

Timeskip

It was the last day of our third year in middle school. Everything was normal. I was beaten around before class and counted late getting yelled at and the class laughing at me.

Mr Akuma : Well Mr Yagi thank you for joining us.

He said as everyone laughed at me.

Mr Akuma : Please take a seat. Be late anymore and you will stay after class.

He said chuckling as the twins and my sister laugh. I simply sigh before walking towards my seat before sitting down. The teacher started class and eventually it ended.

'Man this stuff is so boring.' I think laying my head down on my desk only to feel something hit my head. I sigh raising my head and seeing a paperball. I simply look towards the bullies and they smile. I bend down and pick it up opening it. I could tell it was Katsuki Bakugo's handwriting.

The note read.

Hey Deku when you read this just know. No one loves you. Your quirkless and cant do anything. You should just swan dive off a roof.

-The Great Katsuki Bakugo

After finishing the note I sigh and crumble it back up and throw it into the trashcan. Grabbing my backpack I stand up and go to leave.

Mr Akuma : Excuse me Mr Yagi class isnt over. Sit back dow-

He says getting cut off by the bell as I wave my hand towards them leaving the classroom. After leaving the classroom I hear explosions behind me. I turn to be greeted with an explosion to my chest sending into the wall.

Katsuki : Stay down Deku!

He said kicking me in the face dropping me back onto the floor. I try and push myself upwards only to have a foot slam my head back down.

Izumi : Stay down Deku! Didn't you hear Kat?

Katsumi : Damn useless freak.

After hearing them I try and push myself up again only to feel my hands freeze to the floor. I look up and see the Todoroki twins staring at me with blank stares.

Shoto : Stay down.

Shoka : I agree it will hurt less Izuku stop.

I look at them and scoff. I know Shoko doesn't like doing this to me. She was the only one who cared. She only did it so they wouldn't beat her again. I sigh and lay back onto the floor giving up. I feel all of them stare at me. Instantly I feel something pick me up and slam me into the wall breaking the ice holding my hands.

"Ack damn." I say opening my eyes seeing Izumi's eyes glowing meaning her quirk was active. Her eyes shortly stop glowing and i fall onto the ground landing on a knee kneeling.