Chapter 1

Bold - Move names. Allmight talking. Or Pov Transition

Italics - Whispering, Intercom, or flashback

Third Person Pov

After meeting his new friend Kuromi he grabbed her hand and ran inside. Upon reaching the room he released the girls hand.

Izuku : Sorry about that.

He said rubbing the back of his head lightly embarrassed.

Kuromi : No problem Izu!

Izuku just looked at her when called Izu. Shaking it off he went to the seat assigned on his information card. Finding his seat he sat down waiting on the presentation to start.

A few minutes go by and five people walk past Izuku and sat in the seats to his left. Turning to see who had sat there he saw the twins and his sister. Turning away he saw Kuromi sit to his right.

Kuromi : Hi Izu! Did ya miss me?

She says and Izuku simply stares at her.

Izuku : I guess? I barely know you?

As he said that the group of people next to him reacted to the name Izu. They saw a large muscular guy and turned away not knowing who it was.

Kuromi : But come on? We could be friends? Pleaseeee?

She asked jumping up and getting in his face. He simply backed up.

Izuku : Yea sure Anestuki we can be friends.

Kuromi : No call me Kuromi! We're friends.

Izuku : 'oh god is she going to be troublesome.' Ok then.

As he finished his sentence the lights in the room dimmed and a stage light pointed towards the stage.

Present Mic : HELLO LISTENERS TO THE UA ENTRANCE EXAM! CAN I GET A YEAAAA?!

He said hopeing for a yea back. But no one yelled only making him frown for a second then going back to the explanation.

Present Mic : I WON'T KEEP YOU LONG KIDS. TODAY THE TEST WILL CONSIST OF FOUR FAUX VILLAINS YOU MUST DESTROY. THEY ARE LABELED BY POINTS. ONE POINTERS ARE ONE POINT AND TWO POINTERS ARE TWO. SAME AS THE THREE POINTER. NOW YOU WILL HAVE FIFTEEN MIMUTE-

??? : Excuse me Present Mic sir! I have a question!

Present Mic : OF COURSE LITTLE LISTENER?

??? : You said there are four villains but only talked about three! If this is a misprint that is unacceptable of UA. And you!

He yelled pointing to Izuku who has Kuromi pestering him.

??? : Why do you have a weapon on UA property! That is inappropriate this test is for your quirk use it! And you talking to him! Thats shameful of how you dress! Dress properly next time!

At this point Izuku is pissed. Calling him out for his sword and the weird girl next to him. Insulting how she dresses.

Izuku : Look asshole. My sword is support gear fuck off! Second let her dress how she damn well wants. And third Present Mic was going to explain the last robot if you shut your loud ass up.

He finished sitting down and the interruption sad down as well.

Present Mic : AH YES THANK YOU GREEN HAIRED LISTENER. AND YES THE FOURTH VILLAIN IS WORTH ZERO POINTS. HE IS AN OBSTACLE. THE SWORD IS ALLOWED AS SUPPORT GEAR AS WELL. AND PLEASE LISTENER DONT JUDGE PEOPLES CLOTHING. OK THEN WITHOUT FURTHER ADUE ILL SEND YOU TO YOUR TEST SITES WITH THE SCHOOLS MOTO! GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRAA!