Prologue

Hey there, Thanks a lot for clicking the story. Hope I won't disappoint you.

This is my second book. Please pardon me if I do some mistakes.

There's no cast for this story, so you can imagine whomever in this beautiful world.

🚫 I don't own any of the pictures used. Picture credits: Google and Pinterest

Thank you all for your overwhelming support given for my previous story, hope you'll do the same for this story.

Welcome to the story of Mirunalini (Miru) and Siddharth (Sid) ❤️

Instead of me introducing the characters, I'll let them introduce themselves.

Mirunalini's pov

I'm Mirunalini. As for surname, I don't have one.

I was brought up in an orphanage at Coimbatore. Being an orphan, I had to struggle for every other thing in my life.

Since I moved out of the orphanage at 19, there are many evil eyes trying to make me their prey. I changed myself from a soft girl to a rude and unfriendly one to withstand in this evil society.

Being a girl in this society is itself a thing to be worried about, in that I'm an orphan too.

I've never had any friends to share my feelings with.

The only thing that I ever yearned for is love. I don't have a mother to take care of me, I don't have a father to pamper me, I don't have a brother to protect me.

My mind often screams "you don't have anyone" in this world. At my low times, I don't have anyone to sit next to me and console me.

I wish I at least knew my parent's name but I only have a letter written by my mother, a photograph and a few of her jewels.

I studied really hard and came second in the district in 12th grade. For my marks, I got a merit seat in the College of Engineering Guindy, Chennai. One of the most esteemed institutions in Tamilnadu. I am working as a part-timer at a coffee shop to fulfill my needs and college fees.

Currently, I'm doing my final year of my UG meanwhile searching for a job. Hope technologies have been my dream company. I'm having a campus interview at that company tomorrow. If I crack that interview, my life will become at least secured.

Siddharth's pov

I'm Siddharth Chandrashekhar, CEO of Hope technologies. I'm not like the typical rude and arrogant CEO, in fact, I'm the total opposite of them.

I completed my UG and PG at Imperial College, London. My dad was already managing our family company, Vivanta chain of restaurants when I returned back to India.

But I didn't wanna go with the tag "son of Chandrashekhar" so, I started Hope technologies from scratch and voila, now I'm the CEO of one of the biggest IT companies after 4 years of struggle.

I've never found interest in the concept of love. Many girls have proposed to me here in India as well as in London but I've turned them down politely because most of them were behind me for my money and status and not for me.

I'm an extroverted person who gets angry rarely but when it happens, the beast in me comes out.

I love my family a lot. My family resides in Coimbatore.

For me, the most important things in my life are my family, my company, and employees. I try my best to keep my employees happy, they are like my family.

Sorry, I forgot to introduce my dearest friend, Dhruv. He looks after our family company.

Right now, my life is nearly perfect. Hope it'll remain the same.

Hey fellas,

How is the storyline?

What do you guys think about Mirunalini and Siddharth?

I'll be updating every Sunday and Thursday.

Happy reading

~Shandy