4❤️ Should I tell her?

Mirunalini's pov

Mirunalini's pov

I hit the ground with the immense force of the slap. I held my cheek in my palm and turned to see who it was.

My eyes were already teary , I saw a blur image of a girl who was wearing an extremely short dress.

I blinked my eyes and got a better view of her. A fair skinned, tall and slim girl who literally looked like a film heroine.

With great difficulty, I stood up. Before I could speak, she raised her hand to slap me again. But this time a hand held hers.

I turned my eyes slowly and it was none other than my Quokka *correction* m̶y̶ Quokka.

The tone in which he spoke next made me flinch. He roared," How dare you hit her? Do you know how important she is to me? I already told you that I like someone else. I've tolerated you all these days but today you crossed your limit. I won't harm women so get out of my sight".

That was so much information for me to process but few words in that got struck in my mind. Did he tell that I'm important to him? Am I really...?

I was watching Quokka the whole time. She snapped her fingers in front of me , her eyes were furious. She shouted," You'll pay for it ugly brat".

Tears started leaving my eyes. I lowered my head so that he doesn't see in.

He roared again," You have no rights to talk about her. Get out! "

He is the only person who has ever stood up for me in my whole existence.

He turned to me. I looked up and our eyes met eachother. My heartbeat increased so I immediately lowered my gaze.

He examined the finger mark on my cheek and his eyebrows furrowed. I asked me to sit on the couch. He called Rani amma and asked to apply some cream on my cheeks.

While she was applying, he sat in the opposite couch with his gaze on me. I didn't dare to look up.

Soon, Rani amma left the room. He cleared his throat and started," I'm extremely sorry mir... Ms. Mirunalni"

I told," please don't apologise sir. It wasn't your mistake". He nodded and started thinking something.

I asked," If you don't mind may I know who she was?" in a tone which was barely audible.

He inhaled slowly and told," She is a model, Meera. She has been behind me for months, only for my money. I usually don't like hurting anyone so I used to refuse her politely every time she shows up. But today... I lost my cool"

Siddharth's pov

I woke up early in the morning. I came out and saw the door opposite to mine closed. A small smile spread on my lips.

The way my heart ached when I saw her in that state told me that I've a special place in my heart. Call it love or affection.

I went for jogging in the nearby park and came back. I was thinking that she would be awake.

I stepped inside and the sight in front of me made my blood boil. Miru was trying to get up from the floor and that lunatic Meera was looking furiously at her.

I held her hand before she could harm my Miru again. I yelled at her and asked her to get out. Involuntarily, I left few words about Miru which were true though.

When I turned to Miru, she was in tears. Seeing her in tears felt like needles pricking my heart.

Her cheeks had her fingers imprinted. My anger shot up but I composed myself.

While Rani amma was treating her, I was thinking about the feelings that I had for her. Is this love?

Soon after Rani amma left, I apologized and explained the situation to her.

She wanted to return to her hostel, I dropped her at her hostel. I told her to return to office when she wants to. She left, while I got a call from my personal investigator. I asked him to investigate on Varun.

To my utter shock, Miru wasn't the first or second girl, she was the seventh. Such a dangerous thing was happening in my company? He will definitely pay back for this.

Ordering my PA what to do with him, I returned to the office.

I started working but her thoughts were wavering in my mind. It didn't let me concentrate. Her beautiful eyes with tears disturbed me.

I know her for only a month but she has got a special place in my heart. After the incidents of yesterday's night, I think I've fallen for her.

The only person who could solve this is my dearest friend, Dhruv.

I asked him to come to my office.

Within 10 minutes, he barged inside my room breathing heavily. He said," whydidyoucallme? Anythingimportant?" In one go.

I signed him to calm down and told," Yes, it is. First you calm down"

"Is it... About a... Girl?" He asked. How did he know?

"You're thinking about how I got to know right Sid. I'm your friend da"
(Da is an informal way of addressing a person)

"Ok tell. Who's that lucky girl who managed to win your heart?"

"Miru... Mirunalni" I said.

"So where is my Mirunalni anni?" He asked. What "anni"? He's really fast.
(Anni - Sister in law)

I started," she is working..." While my PA called and told that an employee wants to meet me. I asked him to let them in.

The door opened and it was my angel. OMG her eyes. Wait, didn't I ask her to take rest?

I said," Ms. Mirunalni, didn't I ask you to come to office only after you recover? "

Dhruv who was facing me till now turned around to look at her while he heard the name.

She slightly nodded and told," Yes sir. I'm ok now so only I came to the office. I wanted to thank you for all the helps you did sir. Thank you sir"

Dhruv was blinking as he didn't understand anything.

I nodded and asked her to return to her hostel and come only after recovery. I actually ordered her because she wouldn't listen if I request.

After she left, Dhruv asked me ," Is she..?"

"Yes, she is, Dhruv"

"Sid, I think you're so in love with her. Your eyes tell that. But, why is she hurt? Why did she thank you?"

I told the whole story from the day she started to work till today morning's incident.

"Should I tell her?" I asked after completing.

He squealed a yes but I didn't want to. My mind told it was a really bad idea. It added," she knows you only since yesterday. She sees you only as her boss. If you confess now, you may end up in a situation where you can never ever get close with her."
"What if, she distances you?"
"What if she hates you after confessing?"

Hey pani puris,

How was the chapter?

Will he confess his feeling for her now?

Thanks for reading 💕 don't forget to vote and comment

Next part will be published on Sunday

Happy reading 🤗