7❤️ Lovely Dumpling

Siddharth's pov

Siddharth's pov

"The lorry which came to hit ma'am wasn't an accident. It was planned."

I wasn't much shocked or surprised cause I already had a doubt as the driver didn't horn while coming moreover, it was rashly driving.

He next asked," sir do you suspect anyone?"

As of Varun, he's no more *evil smirks*

My only suspect is that model Meera but I don't know whether she'll go to this heights to achieve me. I do have enemies in my buisness but none of them would dare to kill my loved ones.

I told him my suspects and he asked," sir does ma'am have any enemies ?"

No she most probably doesn't because she is just an other average girl. Or will she?

I told no and requested him to make the work fast.

He agreed and cut the call.

Mirunalini's pov

"Will you be my everyone?"

"Yes" he said. My heart leaped up and down. Finally, in my 22 years of existence, I've someone in my life who I can call my relation.

My happiness now has no limits. I'm in cloud 999.

He dropped me at my hostel and I directly went to Kriti and told everything. She too was really happy for me.

In the same happy mood, I thanked my parents and went to bed. Sleep was far away from reach.

My dream of years has now become true, now I've a person who loves me unconditionally.

I was in my own dreamland when my phone buzzed with a notification. I hoped it was Quokka and opened it.

But it was from an advertisement from a restaurant. I was disappointed.

I may seem like an idiot for talking an entirely different thing today but the truth is, his words convinced me. It had a lot of love in it. And a little fear too. Fear of losing me.

Deep inside me, a part of my heart wanted to be with him forever.

I was about to keep the phone down whilst it buzzed again and yes, it was my lovely Quokka.

Hey Dumpling!

What Dumpling!?!?!?

Yes Dumpling ❣️ it's you're new nickname

Ok then Quokka

Quokka!?!?!? What does that mean?

Yep, you've had this name from the day we met. Quokka is an animal which has a smiling face 24/7 😝

You gave me a really unique name dumpling... No-one ever in this world would've called their boyfriend Quokka 😂

Are you praising or teasing me? 🤔

Hehehe both

Tomorrow is Sunday 😁

Wanna hang out with me? (Deleted)

Shall we go on a date my sweet lil dumpling?

I'll definitely come if you'll buy me food 😅

Yes my lovely foodie, I'm taking you to a restaurant only.

Hehehe thank you 😀

Be ready at 11 in the morning

Ok 😊 Good night Quokka ❤️

Good night Dumpling ❤️

Next morning,

Yipee I'm gonna go on my first date. My heart was finally happy like truly happy.

For the first time in my life, the alarm felt like sweet melody.

I got ready in a and saw the time but it was only 9. Why is this clock running this slow today?

It was soon, 11.05 and I was staring at the clock hoping time would run fast while my phone rang. It was Quokka and I attended it in the first ring itself.

He spoke, " hey Dumpling! Sorry for being late. Come down, I'm waiting for you "

I didn't reply but walked downstairs immediately. There stood the love of my life in front of his Range Rover.

He was still in a tuxedo, I can clearly say that he came from office. Sad boy, he needs to work on Sundays too.

All these thoughts were running on my mind while he greeted me," Good morning dumpling! Get in"

He opened the door for me like a gentleman. I too greeted him and got in.

Some mild AR Rahman music was playing the background whilst I was looking outside through the window.

We soon reached the place, he guided me to our seat. It was beautiful rooftop garden restaurant. I love places like these and I wonder how he knew my likes and dislikes.

This place is nothing for his wealth but still he came here with me as I like.

We took our seats and I told," I love this place" with a smile.

He smiled in return. We started talking random stuff. He asked," what about your childhood? Don't tell if you don't feel comfortable"

"Nothing like that Sid. I'll have to tell you anyways so I'll tell now itself. 6th December 1998. I was lying in front of the orphanage with my mother dead by my side. I was a day old baby back then. The only things my mom left with me were a family photo, a letter and few jewels. That's the only photo of my parents that I have. By reading the letter only I came to know that both my parents died. After that I grew up in the orphanage with a lot of struggle. I didn't have friends or family. I studied really hard and reached this position in life. How badly did I want a family?" I said the last line and a lone tear escaped my eye.

He held my hand and told," I'm there for you. I'll be your family Miru". These were the words I wanted to hear for decades.

I said," love you Quokka" and he replied," love you more Dumpling"

Soon, we finished eating and were about to leave whilst Sid's phone rang.

Siddharth's pov

I attended the call and went a few steps away from her. It was my personal investigator.

He said," sir we've found the person who was behind the truck murder plan"

"who?" I asked without showing fear in my voice.

"Sir it is ....."

It was the least expected person. I can't believe his words.

I said," what? Please come again"

While he was about to say something, I heard bullet firing sound behind me.

Hey chicken kebabs and paneer tikkas,

How was the chapter?

Who do you think is the person behind all this?

Next update will be on next week as I'm having exams. Hope you guys will understand ❤️

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

Happy reading 💞