10❤️ Climax

Mirunalini's pov

Mirunalini's pov

The glass vessel on her hand dropped and shattered into pieces.

I flinched hearing it and hid behind Siddharth. Does she hate me that much?

He held my cold hand with his warm one. It was giving me strength.

She whispered," Saradha! "

Who's Saradha? Why is she telling her name? With all these questions running in my mind I held his hand which was holding my other hand.

Whilst, Siddharth's dad too joined her. They both were looking at me like they've seen some ghost.

We both walked upto them. Sid asked," Amma, Appa why are you looking at us like this?"

The minute he completed his words, she hugged me and broke down in tears.

I was startled at first but later took my hands around and consoled her. I can see Sid's face full of confusion, same as mine.

I turned towards his father, he broke down into tears too. What's happening here?

After few minutes, she left me and pulled me to the couch.

" What's your name ma? " She asked sniffling. (Ma - A word of endearment)

"Mirunalni aunty" I replied. (Aunty - aunt)

"You look like a carbon copy of her ma" she told while looking at the ring on my hand.

"Excuse me aunty. I don't understand what you're talking about. Could you please elaborate aunty" I asked.

" Let me explain you ma" uncle voiced from behind. Siddharth too joined us.

Uncle started," Ours was a very peaceful joint family with all wealths ma. Me, my wife, 4 year old  Siddharth, our parents, my younger brother, Raghuvaran and his wife. I had a younger sister too, Saradha. Saradha was the apple of our eye.

Our lives were filled with happiness until that one day, my dad passed away. We all were in deep sorrow. Saradha was devastated. I sent her home with her husband, Ravichandran as she was pregnant.

After she went home, the will writer was asked to read out our dad's will in front of everyone. In the will it was written that all the assets should be divided into 3 and given to me, Raghu and Saradha.

I was happy that my sister too gets an equal share but Raghu wasn't . He was restless after that. He often argued with me about the will. Within few days, I learnt that he wasn't satisfied with his part and wanted ours both too.

One evening, our fight ripened. He said," I've my ways to enjoy all the assets" and left the house with his wife.

That night, I heard that my sister Saradha has given birth to a baby girl. I forgot all the worries and started towards her home. While we were nearing her home, a lorry was about to crash with our car. I immediately moved the vehicle out of the path but I was injured on my forehead.