1. The Extraordinary

Miss Elizabeth Taylor was not a definition of a normal girl. She was a tough girl and by tough it means really really hard to deal with. She was the girl crush and femme fatale of every girls throughout her twenty seven years of life.

She was born with a silver spoon but that was not the cause of her acting sassy. It was because of a guy.
Christian Knight, a guy who act cold making others freeze but with a look out of this world. He is presently the Director of Sensors&Co. and the youngest son of the president, one of the most prestigious company with worldwide influence.

Elizabeth has opened her own designer boutique and is a famous designer. She is a fashionista and a trendsetter in the fashion world. She first met Christian when she was 14 years old. He was 19 at that time. Their first meeting was also not a normal first encounter. They were kidnapped.

Elizabeth was not all sassy and bold from the beginning. She was a girl who believed in people. That brought her to her destiny. She saw a guy being kidnapped and instead of running away or calling the police, she went to the kidnapper and kindly asked him to release the guy. And then, obviously, she was also kidnapped.

The two of them spent one night together confined in that small room. Each of their hands and legs were tied with rope. Christian was dumbfounded by her kindness or foolishness. He asked her to stick to her own business and never act like that to anybody. She was shocked that she got scolded like that when she was actually trying to help him.

Christian has already called for help just before the kidnapper took his phone. The police finally arrived at dawn since they had to track down the address and it was a tough task as the kidnapper had already found out that he had called for help and threw the phone away. They had been hired by a shameless bitch who had one sided crush on Christian.

She knew she could not get him so she tried to kill him. After the police arrived, the shameless bitch and her gang were arrested. Christian dropped Elizabeth to her house and went back home. Christian family was one of a kind. His brothers hated him because he was the true heir of their father. His biological mother died while giving birth to him. So, he never knew the feeling of a motherly love.

His father remarried and she already had two sons from her previous marriage. So, Christian became the youngest son in the family. He instantly fell in love with the girl who innocently stayed with him in his most dreaded moment. He scolded her but not because he hated her but because he had never met anyone like her.

It was lunch time and Elizabeth had a meeting with a client in Cafe Destiny near Sensors&Co. She came out of the cafe and start to ride her car from the parking lot but ended up hitting on a car. She came out from her driver's seat and saw a scratch on the Porsche car. She look at the CCTV around and knew that she won't be able to leave the matter.

She took a paper sticker and wrote her name and phone number and stick on the front glass of the car. And by fate, it was Christian's car and he was shocked when he saw that paper sticker on his car front glass. He knew that it was Elizabeth, the Elizabeth that he fell in love with, his first love. So, he took that as a chance given by God to win over his love heart. He saw the scratch on his car but he was overjoyed.

He dialled her number and she picked it up. Her voice totally different from the girl whom he knew 14 years ago. Her voice was cold and authoritative. Christian heard a replica of his voice. He was really shocked would be an understatement. He continued, I am Christian Knight and are you Miss. Elizabeth Taylor who bumped into my car? It was now her turn to be shocked.

He continued, Let's meet at Cafe Destiny tommorow at lunch time. And she agreed. He planned to confessed his love for her when they meet since he don't want to let go of any more chance. He had been stalking her for the past 14 years. He knew all about her whereabouts but didn't tell her because he wanted her to focused on her career. Now that she had achieved her dream, he wanted to be selfish for once and asked her out.

The next day, Christian was shocked to see his first love. He had never met her even though he had always asked his assistant to keep updates about her. He didn't meet her because he knew he wouldn't be able to compressed his feelings for her and might just asked her to marry him.

Elizabeth saw a familiar looking man who had already stolen her heart 14 years ago. He had taught her that the world is not what it is and not everyone is good or everyone is bad. He was her inspiration even though they only stayed together for one night in that fateful encounter.

She went straight to the table and said, 'Nice to meet you again, Chris'. She called him Chris, that was the nickname she made for him. He replied, 'I missed you'. Elizabeth was surprised because she never expected him to say such words. She thought he didn't like her. But his actions and gestures towards her on that night were so sweet and kind.

They ordered their food, after they finished, they went for a walk. They talk about their past memory which bind them together. Suddenly, Christian got down on his knees and proposed to her. She also got down on her knees and accepted his proposal. They dated for a year and got married , have cute triplets and live happily ever after.

Written by: Flonete