7. A handsome stranger

Finally! I mentally shouted. I was all out of breath. I was running after my pet dog, Alex. We were sitting in the neighborhood park and he just run after someone. It was a surprise to see him acted like that.

I immediately followed suit and God! He ran fast, Is he even a dog? I kept on shouting Alex,Alex but he didn't even listen to me. And he stopped running only when they stop walking.

The man holding the cute little dog having manicure nails and pretty hairbuns turned back to look at us. And oh my my my! He was so good looking! Wow! A treat to the eyes. I blushed profusely.

What the hell! We are so uncultured, my pet dog like a stranger and ran after her like a maniac and here I am smiling like a fool drooling over some stranger but a very good looking stranger. This generation tsk tsk....

I was lost in my thoughts and didn't even hear him say Hi! and I was like Huh? He just smile and his smile was so sweet... He said again, Hi! Anything??? I was just too shocked no dumbfounded. And I was like,... Uh..uh...uhmm...... words come fast, where are you? ...

'Sorry, my dog just ran after you or should I say your cute little doggie', I said while pointing at his dog. And he said, 'Oh, sorry I thought I heard you calling me'. 'What??? No! I was calling my dog, Alex. I am so sorry if you had misunderstood, I replied.

And he replied, ' It's okay.... and he stoop lower to meet Alex face to face on the same level and gave him a high five and said, Hey! Buddy we've got the same name'. And he turned back to me and said 'Hi! I am Alex Wills' and I replied, 'Genevie Darling'. And you know what, he said, 'What a pretty name'. Oh my! This guy!

Okay, Ms. Darling, see you around. And I replied coyly, 'Sure, have a nice day'. We went both North and South to our own way. And then I look at Alex who was watching me intently with amusement and I smirked and wink at my loyal friend, Alex. I was like, Alex, the way he called me Ms. Darling, you heard it too right? Darling, darling, darling.... I hummed all throughout on our way back home.

Meeting that handsome stranger was indeed great... But sadly we never crossed paths again......