Chapter 5: Alphabet Boy

---TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY---

I laid on my bed, my eyes half-closed. There were bandages on my knees, ankles, and wrists, and I wondered what people would think what had happened. My mom was passed out when I got home after the carousel incident, and my brother was at his friend's house, so nobody really knew what I had gone through. "I swear, i'll burn that boy alive.." I mumbled, thinking about Tyler. (Chill Miss Ludenberg-) I stood up angrily and picked up the pill bottle that was still on my bedside table. "I should give him some of these, see how he likes being powerless..." (I SAID CHILL GIRL) I tossed the pills into a bag, and stomped out of my room.

ANGELITA'S POV (Because we need diversity)

I woke up with a headache. My room was dark, as usual. I sat up in my bed, brushing my brown hair out of my eyes. "Huh...I haven't seen Crybaby since yesterday.." I said. This wouldn't matter to me except that she promised she would talk to me after her date with Tyler, but she hadn't. I started to worry that something was wrong with her. I changed into a white sweater and a blue skirt, than hurried out of my house. I knocked on Crybaby's door, but there was no response. Okay, now i'm worried...I thought. "Where the hell would she even be?" I said to nobody in particular. I sighed and sat down on the curb. I wish she knew how I felt....but then again, I don't think she'd feel the same... I thought sadly. 

CRYBABY'S POV

The bakery was open today, so I walked to the building. I noticed Tyler sitting down and skipped over to him. "Heya, Tyler!" I said, trying my hardest to sound happy. "Oh, hello Crybaby!" he said, a smile on his face. He seriously thinks we're still friends? I can't wait to see the look on his face when I get my revenge.... I thought angrily. (CHILL-) We talk for a while, and then I smile at Tyler. "Soo...wanna go to the park?" I asked him sweetly. "Oh, okay!" He said, following me. We walked to the park, and I pulled the pills out of my bag. Tyler wasn't looking, and I slowly poured the pills into a plastic bag. I grabbed the bag and waited for him to notice. (IF he notices) He noticed, and I could tell he was suspicious. "What are those?" He asked me. "Oh, it's candy! You want some?" "Ah, no thanks." Tyler said. "I don't eat sugar." "Okay." I mumbled, putting the pills back in my bag. We talk a little longer, then I walk out of the park, angry that I couldn't get my revenge. "Then again...He didn't seem too happy that I was all tied up...Maybe he didn't want to do it?" I asked myself. I walked back to my house, sat down on my bed, and sighed sadly. "Tomorrow is another day.." I said sadly.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: This chapter had to do with pills, and sorry if that made anyone uncomfy ;-;)