Chapter 3: Sippy Cup

(Time skipped to midnight the next day)

I jolted awake, my eyes wide open. I looked around my room, as if to make sure I was really here and not still in a nightmare. I breathed a sigh of relief and tried to fall back asleep. Unfortunately, probably due to the nightmare I had, I can't fall back asleep. "Well, that's just great.." I mumble to myself. Suddenly I remember the bottle of sleeping pills that my mom used to make me use all the time. "Wow, I'm actually gonna need those things..? I guess I have changed..." I mumble to myself. Slowly, I get out of bed and walk down the stairs. I hear the door slam open, which is pretty odd, considering it's so late. There's a brief pause, and then I hear a woman scream. What the hell is going on?!! I thought, freezing on the steps. I wait for a while, then walk into the kitchen. I see a sheet in the middle of the kitchen table. I cautiously lift the edge of it, and look underneath..."Oh my god-" I gasp, dropping the sheet. There's blood on my fingers now, but I don't even care, all I care about is getting away from the dead bodies in the kitchen. I lock myself in the bathroom, a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I hear a knock on the door and I whisper "Come in..." I hear someone step in, and I hear something being set down on my bedside table. Then the door closes, and I sigh. I wash my fingers off and open the door of the bathroom to see the bottle of sleeping pills on the table. I pick it up and take a pill out. I put it in my mouth, and my eyes widen. The entire room starts spinning, and I start feeling dizzy. Suddenly, my vision blurs and everything goes black...

-----TIME SKIP-----

I wake up on the floor of my bedroom, feeling sick and dizzy. "What happened..?" I mumble to myself. I stand up, grabbing my bed post for support. I notice the bottle of pills on my bedside table, and I walk over to them. "Hallucinatory drugs..?!" I gasp, holding the bottle. I sit down on my bed, my hands shaking.