Moving in

It was a 17 hour drive. Me my mom,sister and brother moved up north in the states. It was June 18th. We arrived to a neighbor with very nice houses. I stayed awake only for 6 hours of the drive but when we arrived to the neighborhood the coldness of the outdoors made me stay awake even more. I was in a white crop top, Jean shorts and white heels. Idk why I felt like dressing up extra. Guess it was a bit dumb. I started moving boxes upstairs and unpacking. I already had my bed done and curtains on my windows, I just had to set up my clothes, tv and dresser. They were a bit dirty from the hauling trailer. 4 hours later I had my room set up and cleaned. So I started helping my family with their stuff. I went out to grab the last few things from the car it was 2:45 pm and 67° outside. I was bending over getting the pillows and blankets from the car, when I got them I closed the door to see a boy leaning on my moms car. "Hey don't lean on the car." I said stern but confused on who this person was. "Yeah no I don't take orders from a lil girl." He said. "And who do you think you are?" I said smirking. "I'm your neighbor and your mom asked my family to help yours." He said looking delighted. "Whatever weirdo." I said walking away sassily. He grabbed the things out of my hand and started walking in my house. "HEY!" I stammered. No response. I ran inside to see what must've been his parent talking to my mom. They were giving locations to where things were around here. I suddenly heard music coming from upstairs so I went up there. I saw the boy on my bed trying to take a nap. "Get off weirdo!" I tried pushing him off. "Your bed is so comfortable tho!!!" He said with puppy eyes. "What's your name?" I asked him looking at his fallen body on the floor. "Min yoongi." He said trying to sit up scratching his head. "I'm y/n." I said to his smiling at him looking down at him with confidence. "Why did you move here?" He asked. I told him that my dad left my mom, accidentally telling him my dad issues ranting angrily. "Oops.", "sorry you didn't need to know that." I said sorrily. "I like a good girl with daddy issues." He said leaving my room patting my head as he waved and then winked. Tfffffff, he's so weird. As summer came it only warmed up to 84° as the hottest. During the summer I barely saw my neighbors and we went canoe-ing in the lakes. I also hiked up mountains it was fun because they were safe and I didn't have to worry about heights.

It was soon the first day of school september 4th, it was cool outside but not cold. My favorite. I dressed up in a crop top and some 90's jeans. My school was also not far from my house, walking distance. I took the new skateboard I got this summer and went to ride it down the side walk of my neighborhood. I entered my school with my skateboard going to put my stuff in my locker. As I walk to class I notice the school is very old styled, not the best kind of dirty. The students also seem pretty depressing. I walk into class I'm not late, few people stare, people talk, people stalk and laugh. The class started, English was 1st period, no one was paying attention and the teacher didn't care. It all stopped and people started to gasp in fear as I heard the door slide open. It was yoongi, he was dressed up very e-boyish and you could hear the chains from his jeans clink against each other. "Oh no." One girl a desk next to me said.i look at everybody tremble in fear even the teacher as he walked to a empty desk. I looked next to me to see an empty chair and then look up to see him give off a dirty smirk as he sits next to me. I tried putting my foot on the seat but he pushed it off like a feather. Everyone was whispering to each other. I gulp as I look back down in my seat. Yoongi sits back in his seat with his feet on the desk. Soon then the class continues and people then payed attention.