Alone

It was October 31st, I was gonna spend all of my time with rosé and jungkook for Halloween but jungkook is going to have a Halloween party I'm still going to hangout with them though. It was cold outside and it was a Sunday. I figured out jungkook only lived 2 neighborhoods away so I skated there. The party started at 8 o'clock and ended at 11 o'clock. Every one in the grade went. I arrived at the party, there were hundreds of people there. I dressed in a baggy hoodie , belt, black shorts and heels. I just danced a bit and sat down. I then had to use the bathroom, when I came out I saw yoongi standing outside the door. "Hey yoongi." I said. The walked up to me cupped my face and then kissed me. I was shocked but I kissed back. I heard him start to hick up a lot, that's when I realized he'd been drinking. He crashed on the couch at the party. I had to carry him home when the party ended.

The next morning it was a school day. I got dressed up in a white shirt, brown jacket, jeans and some combat boots. My hair was in a messy ponytail. I go to leave my house for school when I see yoongi sitting on the stairway to my house. "What's up yoongi?" I asked. "Let's walk to school." He stands up and grabs my hand to walk with him. "Do you remember what happened last night?" I asked shyly. "Y/n I was drunk, I never remember shit when I'm drunk." He replied. Ouch that hurt like hell. "Oh okay" you sighed. "Did I do anything worth bringing up?" He asked. Yes. "no." You walked in silence.

During lunch
"We didn't hangout that much at the party like I thought we would." I said disappointed. "I know I'm sorry can you forgive me?" He asks with his precious eyes. "Yes kookie." You said rolling your eyes. "Thank youuuuuuuu!" He said giving you a big hug. You were happy. Lunch ended now you had to go to mr. hoseok's class. Ever since that thing happened he's just been watching me, better than doing something to me. Yoongi litteraly saved my life. You go to 4th period, it was usual, except mr. hoseok was more flirtatious than usual. It was embarrassing. I go to my 5th period P.E and it said "SUB TODAY." I wondered who the sub was and so did everyone else. All the girls scream, it was Mr. hoseok. Ugh. I hope he doesn't notice me.