Stay and protect me pt 1

Yoongi's POV
I was following y/n from a distance when I saw someone purposely trip her. I tried to get closer to see who this guy was. It was my cousin hoseok. He taught at my school. He's only 6 years older than me he's one of the youngest teachers at my school. I watched him pick up y/n as he put another hand on her waist. And then when she tried picking up her groceries he took advantage of her and put his hands on the thigh, head, back, shoulder and then her chin. He was too close to my liking. I knew what he was doing too. I was fuming angry, I walked up to y/n and tossed the rest of her groceries in her basket.

Y/n's POV
Out of no where yoongi was there tossing my groceries back in my basket, he looked pissed. "Did you enjoy that?" He started to smirk and scoff. "No that was uncomfortable as hell also like you following me." I said back. He just looked up at me with no signs of emotion, at least he didn't seem angry, that was actually kind of scary. "C'mon let's go." He said. I went to check out with yoongi behind me. I ride my bike home and unloaded the groceries. It was 5:30 pm and it was getting dark outside. I pick out clothes for tomorrow and go take a shower. 7:12 pm I head back to my room with a towel around my body. I then pick out some pj's. They were more like lingerie than pj's. They were floral printed, pink and clear. I then opened my curtains for the first time in a while to see a window with a dimmed light. I thought nothing of it and then brushed my teeth and then had my tv on while doing homework. 8:36 pm I finished my homework and let my sisters cat Salem sleep in my room as I watched tv in my bed. 9:57 pm I hear shouting coming from next door. I peek from my curtains, it was yoongi's dad he seemed drunk and he was hitting yoongi, his dad was hurting him and almost going to cut him with a beer bottle he smashed. Yoongi looked like he was lifeless and scared. That's when I saw yoongi's mom hit his dad over the head with a broom. She looked kind of hurt too. I saw yoongi look at my house through his window and run out. I run down stairs and open the door to see yoongi about to knock on my door panting. "Y-y/n let me stay the night." I snuck him up to my room. I let him sit on my bed and pet my sisters cat. Right when I went to ask him a question I saw my family all pull into the garage. I close the curtains, turn off my lights and lock my door. "Y/n have you eaten yet?, are you still awake?" I hear my mom shout. "YES I ATE, IM TRYING TO SLEEP, NIGHT!" I yelled. Yoongi kept quiet. I heard everything go to their bedrooms and go to sleep. "Yoongi, are you okay?" I asked. I turned around to see yoongi staring at his cuts and bruises throughout my mirror. "No." He said coldly. He then took off his shirt to reveal massive bruises all over him. " does he always do this?" I asked concern. "Yes but he never remembers it." He said back coldly again. He goes into my bed and covers himself up in the sheets. Salem goes and sleeps next to him. I grabbed a pillow and mini blanket and placed them on the floor. "What are you doing?" I hear yoongi groan in pain and tiredness. "Sleeping on the floor, what does it look like I'm doing ?" I said sarcastically. " don't be a smart ass, sleep here, with me." He said as I just stood their awkwardly. I finally just laid in my bed but far away from yoongi. I woke up to my early alarm. It was 6:15 am, everyone was still getting ready for work. I went to get up and felt tightening around my stomach. It was yoongi, he was cuddling me in our sleep. I try to squirm out of his arms but that made him groan loud. "Mmm y/n stop moving so fucking much, it hurts my arms to hold you this tight." "Then let go I have to go to school!" I said still struggling to get up.i bit his bit his bicep, he was about to yell in pain but I covered his mouth before he could. He shut up. I turned my alarm off and went to get ready for school. I wear a white baggy T-shirt with a beige flannel over it and blue jean shorts with vintage black shoes. I then go back to visit yoongi and he's laying down petting Salem while he purrs.