Ignored

I leave the school to walk home and I see yoongi a bit ahead of me. I ran towards him. "Hey!" I shouted. He just turn around and stared. I stop myself when I reach him trying to gain my breath back. His face is giving a blank expression. "Hey I think I love you, . . . I'm sorry for teasing you, can we talk?" I said kind of panting. He turned back around and kept walking. I guess he's mad at me?

I go to school the next day to see yoongi actually hanging out with those four girls who tried beating me up the first day of school. What's he doing with them? I see him glance over at me and stare for a second. He gave an dark smirk and turned towards the girl he was closest to and brushed her hair back behind her ear and she blushed and looked down shy. Seriously? I rolled my eyes and walked to class. I start doing my homework for that class in the room, when the bell rang I saw him walking in class with that girl holding her hand and looking deeply into her eyes. I guess he's trying to make me jealous as punishment still. Whatever. I had to finish that class listening to the two of them flirt and giggle.

One week later
He's still trying to make me jealous where ever I go. I'm not jealous but I'm just deeply annoyed. I was down to my last straw that day, so I decided to do something my body was telling my to do. When it came around 5th period I dragged him as soon as he came out of the boys locker room. I dragged him into an old storage closet and closed the door behind us. "Just stop." I said staring into his eyes as mine got teary. "Whatever do you mean?" He says fake surprised as he brushed the tear off of me with his thumb. "This punishment its driving me crazy!" I cry into his chest soft punching at him. "" Okay I'll stop just stop crying will ya?" He says holding me in his arms. "I'm a strong bitch, . . . You're an asshole." I mumbled into him. "Don't tease me in the first place then." He looks away pouting. "Yeah yeah whateverrrrr!"