Bad

Class ended, a girl in class basically told me about his scary past. That made me afraid so I packed up my stuff fast as I try to slyly rush out the room to my next class. I get out the door to be picked up in the air by my bag. How I'm not that light! "So you afraid of me now kitten?" I feel his breath down my neck and I can tell he's fucking with me. "Fuck off yoongi." I step on his foot with my heel from behind. Everyone gasps as I walk away fast. I get stopped by a group of 4 girls, "so you think you can really stand up to yooni?" I hear one girl says as another one pushes me. "Don't touch him he belongs to me!" I heard another one say. "Bitch." I felt another one say as I felt a hand around my neck get fastly removed. "H-hey yoongi." I hear the girl back up and blush. "Don't touch her." I heard him say behind me as he picks up my body. The girls run away. "What the fuck is wrong with them!" I saw brushing myself off as I stand up. "Just my fangirls." He said confidently. "Ugh." I saw as I walk off with my books.

It was lunch. I didn't make any friends at all. Just fake people being kind no one real that I'd get along with. I scrolled through social media, posted some picks and talked to some of my friends. "Ooh can I have your snap?" A boy and girl say as they sit down in front of me with their lunch trays. "S-sure!" I said back with a smile. Are they real? "My name's jungkook and this girls name is rosé." He says pinching her cheek. "I'm y/n!" You said excitedly. "Nice to know!" Junkook says. Rosé smiles. "I heard of the incident that happened earlier with those bitches, are you okay?" Rosé says. "Yeah, it pisses me off though." I said back. "They are the wannabe bad girls, basic hoes, they smoke shit and drink, beat up people and obsess over the bad boy named yoongi." Rosé says. "I hate people, yoongi's actually my neighbor." I saw sipping some water. Both of their mouths dropped. "WHAT!" They yell at the same time. "Yeah he's so weird but I haven't seen him that much this summer." I said. They started telling me the rumors about him as I told them I already heard them. After lunch I kept snapping them as I didn't have any class with them, except I had 5th period with jungkook and it was gym class. Soon came gym class, we were told to wear our uniforms. They were so sexualized. Girls had to wear tight white crop tops and black spanks along with tennis shoes and boys had to wear a white T-shirt and black basketball shorts with tennis shoes. I was so mad, this school was so dumb. I walked in to see all the boys stare at me, I walked up to jungkook who was already staring at me. I snapped my fingers in his face and shouted at him. "Hey boy!" . "Huh oh!, sorry y/n!!!!" I rolled my eyes as I started to walk up the bleachers and take a seat. All of the girls were getting stared at by the boys. I got angry so I grabbed a basketball and threw it at one of their heads to get their attention. "Hey horny assholes if your having such a HARD time go to the restrooms!" The girl applauded me with claps and Thank you'd as they continued with their lives. The boys minded their own business. I felt so confident and strong until I felt hands around my wait and a face by my neck whisper "nice going protecting those girls but can you protect yourself?" I felt yoongis voice tremble down my neck. "Hands off, please." I say. "You probably can't even defend yourself, but you asked like a nice little girl so I'll back off." I feel his hands unwrap from me and see him walk away. Creep! "Okay class do some laps outside, uh where ever you want, you just have to jog a mile!" The gym teacher said. Jeez this really is a crappy school. I sighed. I grabbed jungkook and started to jog around the school with him. I noticed yoongi was just leaning against the school wall. "Hey get your ass moving!" I shouted at him. I noticed he was actually smoking something. Ew. "Yes ma'am!" He said rolling his eyes and just started walking behind us. "Why on earth would you do that!" Jungkook whisper shouted at me while jogging. "I just didn't give a shit kookie, you shouldn't either." I told him. I went to put my hair in a ponytail because my hair was starting to get sweaty, while I was doing that my right shirt was coming up and it started to bunch up even more because I was jogging. I saw jungkook get behind me and pull my shirt back down, my chest was almost fully out. "Tysmmmmmm!!!!!" I said embarrassed. "Np!" He said blushing.

Yoongi's POV
I was walking behind them when y/n started to put up her hair and her shirt almost came all the way up. That's when I saw jungkook just staring her down and then went behind her to pull her shirt down. He must've done it for his own good, . . . Whatever. My fists clenched. Why am I getting mad over a girl, calm down yoongi, she's scared of you anyways.

Y/n's POV
School was ending, I packed up my bag and grabbed my skateboard out. "Hey all of us are coming from our jobs late today, long shifts and odd tragic, were going to a restaurant, we also need groceries so go get yourself something to eat as well, go get my credit card from my bedroom, I have an extra one in my purple purse!" - sisters name* I go ride my skateboard home and enter my sisters bedroom to get her card and then to the garage to get my bike. As I start peddling my bike down the driveway I see yoongi raise his hand signaling to come over to him. I ride my bike over. "Where are you going?" He says. "Store, why mr. bad boy?" I tease him. "I'll go with you then." He continues. "Wha-." I got cut off with him opening the garage getting his bike as well. "Don't bother." I told him as I peddled away. He followed. I enter the store grabbing a basket. I didn't see yoongi follow me anymore. I grabbed some groceries and then got tripped by something, I spilled all of my groceries. I look up to see one of my teachers, Mr. hoseok, all of the female students drooled over him. "Oh y/n didn't see you, I'm so sorry." He gave an innocent smile as he held out his hand to help me up. I used his hand but then his other hand was on my waist with one hand in his hand. We were so close, he stared me up and down for a couple seconds, that's when I got uncomfortable and pulled away gathering my groceries from the ground back in my basket. I felt his hand on my head move then to my shoulders and he nelt down to me and put his other hand on my thigh. "You did a great job in my class I think you'll be the only a+ student, you really listened." He removed his hand from my thigh lifting up my chin and the walking away. I soon felt odd, it was really creepy what he did but he seems so innocent.