Feelings

"Since when did you care?" I asked coldly. "I don't know why but I do care about you." He says back. What he said made your heart beat. Yoongi's phone gets a message. "Dads drunk again..." He says reading the words on his phone. "Do you want to stay tonight?" I ask. He didn't say anything but nodded. I snuck him inside. I made the both of us dinner and then we watched tv. I got up to do some homework. A couple hours go by yoongi said he was starting to feel hot so he took off his top. I finished my homework, so I went to take a shower the  change clothes. I go back to my room to see yoongi asleep. I caress his hair in his sleep and stroked his bare back. I fell asleep 53 minutes later.

I wake up to my alarm again. And get ready for school. When I went to school yoongi was there to guard me. Mr. hoseok never bothered me. It went on like that for another 2 months.after that I felt like I didn't need protecting. I walked into class with confidence.it was game day. I decorated myself with the school colors and warm clothes because it was 20° outside. Yikes. Then after school the game was about to start. It was snowing. We all looked like obese penguins in our clothes XD. I was sitting beside jungkook and rosé on the bleachers.

Yoongi's POV
I was watching y/n from the bleacher. I had feelings for her at this point like hard feelings. I really kept my eye on her because of her friend jungkook. He was being to flirty. Our schools team won the game and I saw y/n and her friends jump up. I saw jungkook stare at y/n's face for so long, he was going to make a move. They were laugh so close to each other that their frozen breath collided together.

Y/n's POV
Our schools game ended we went back inside to wait for our families to pick us up. As I was walking yoongi dragged me to an empty hallway. "Y-yoongi?" I asked. He held my from behind. "Jungkook should know his place y/n." He said. "What?" I asked confused. "I'm #1 okay not him." He said. Oh so he's jealous. "No kookie's my #1!" I teased him. "Do I need to remind you of why I'm always #1?" He whispered in my ear seductively. "U-umm uh..." I was flustered in the situation I was in. "It's okay I'll make sure you know." He said starting to touch my lips. We ended up having a make out session in the schools hallway.