[Campus Life]

[Y/N] - Your Name
[M/N] - Middle Name
[L/N] - Last Name
[F/C] - Favorite Color
[E/C] - Eye Color
<<<O>>>

On the outside, it was a nice day. A breeze gently shook the leaves. The sun shines in all of its glory. On the inside, however, it was much nicer. Inside a small room, Tanya and Y/N slept. Tanya wore her signature oversized button-up shirt. Y/N wore nothing but his [F/C] pants. As the clock hits 6 AM, Tanya opens her eyes and sits on her bed. She gently stretches while allowing a small yawn to escape her lips. She stands up slowly. Her bare feet used to the cold, gently move across the room. She raises her short arms and grasps the curtains before opening them, welcoming the sun inside the room. As the sun made its way inside the room, it shined upon Y/N's eyes. Tanya could only see him raising his arms and pointing at the sun's direction.

Y/N: ["Sometimes I wish I could punch you to death"] He spoke in a sleepy tone before his arm falls limp and gently sits on his bed, rubbing his eyes. He notices the blonde girl in the room and gently smiles at her. ["Good morning, Tanya"] He said, standing up from his bed, allowing the coldness of the floor to welcome his bare feet.

Tanya: ["Morning"] She simply replied, gently moving to the side and turning on a radio.

Radio: ["This is Imperial Military Command with your 6:00 AM war update"] The radio said. Y/N walked towards a small box and moved it with his feet towards a small balcony. [" "Our forces, including our central unit, are expanding in all theaters," says north Norden"] The radio said while Tanya and Y/N brushed their teeth. Tanya used the box Y/N pushed so she could see herself in the mirror. Both kept doing their morning business without getting in each other's way a single time. Living together since they were born, both got used to each other pretty quickly. ["Next, a report by Western Command for the Rhine front-"] Y/N and Tanya stood back to back while changing into their military uniforms. Y/N extends his arm back, grabbing a hat that Tanya threw at him.

Y/N: ["Thank you~"] He said, putting his hat on and fixing it on his head after he gently glides a hand through his head. ["I should get a haircut soon"] He said before gently taking his Silver-Wing badge and attaching it to the left side of his belly.

Tanya: ["I think it looks nice"] She said with a straight face, without facing Y/N.

Radio: ["In response to a Republic night attack, our forces launched a large-scale-"] Before the Radio could finish, Y/N turned it off. He grabbed a small leather briefcase and walked to the door, opening it. Tanya grabbed her rifle by the strap and slid her arm in, carrying the gun on her backside.

Tanya: ["Thanks"] She said, walking off the door that Y/N held open for her. He simply smirks and reaches for his MG 34, holding the gun and carrying it over his shoulder as Tanya did with her rifle.

[Unified Year 1924]
->[Imperial Capital Berun]<-

Merchant: ["Hey, soldiers. Buy something with your ration tickets!"] A merchant said, calling for two young soldiers who were walking by.

Soldier: ["We're already issued enough!"] He and his companion continued walking after he said that. Y/N's and Tanya's boot gently clicked on the ground with each of their steps.