[How To Use A Victory]

[Y/N] - Your Name
[M/N] - Middle Name
[L/N] - Last Name
[E/C] - Eye Color
[H/C] - Hair Color
.
<<<O>>>

[Imperial Capital - Berun - Night time]
->[Strategic HQ]<-

Outside the Strategic HQ and down its numerous stairs, Tanya stood with Y/N at her side. The boy in question simply sighed and glanced down at the blonde girl next to him.

Y/N: ["There's nothing that will change your mind, is there?"] He asked, going back to look at the Strategic HQ.

Tanya: ["No. If we can put an end to this war, we have to do it"] She said, still not looking at Y/N ["It's our job as soldiers!"] She concludes, going up the stairs.

Y/N: He continues down there, giggling with his head down ["But this was starting to get fun~"] He sarcastically whispered, looking up at the moon while following Tanya.

Once on the inside, they look around. Y/N and Tanya notice two young soldiers nearby one of the two fleets of stairs. Tanya approached them while Y/N followed close behind.

Tanya: ["Tanya von Degurechaff, of the 203rd Aerial Mage Battalion"] She said, removing her hat and putting it at her side.

Y/N: ["Y/N M/N L/N, of the 203rd Aerial Mage Battalion"] He introduced himself, maintaining his hat in his head ["We need to speak with General Zettour"]

Soldier: ["Oh, Major, Captain"] The soldier with short brown hair said, looking at both of them ["I'm sorry, but the general is away"]

Tanya: ["General Rudersdorf, then"] She said, looking up at them.

The two soldiers exchanged a brief glance. Y/N narrowed his eye, keeping his arms crossed while looking up at them. Both soldiers looked at them, and this time, the other with brownish-yellow hair spoke.

Soldier - 2: ["I'm sorry. All the chief strategists are unavailable"] He said, looking down at Tanya and Y/N.

Y/N: ["A celebration, I would bet"] He said with a small smirk, closing his eye and gently shaking his head.

Soldier: ["Yes. In fact, I believe they're at the beer hall"] He said, causing Y/N to chuckle.

Tanya: ["Beer hall?"] She asked, her face dropping from seriousness to confusion.