[The Battle of Fjord]

[Y/N] - Your Name
[M/N] - Middle Name
[L/N] - Last Name
[E/C] - Eye Color
[H/C] - Hair Color
.
<<<O>>>

[Entente Alliance]
->[Port Arnelus]<-

Anson: ["Please understand, Mary"] Anson Sioux said. In front of him was a young girl with long light-brown hair and green eyes. She wore a pink dress and a dark-pink coat. ["It's only a matter of time until the war reaches the cities"] He slowly kneels and looks up at her. ["It's safer for you to leave the country while you can"] Both were at the side of a gigantic ship.

Mary: ["What about you, dad?"] Anson looks at her for a moment, his eyes soften for a moment, before he lowers his head.

Anson: ["I'm sorry"] He said. Instantly, Mary brings him into a hug ["I wasn't a good father, was I?"]

Mary: She shakes her head side to side, still hugging him. ["No, you're a good father"] She said, gently opening one eye. ["Oh, but you should shave your beard"] She said with a small giggle.

Anson: He looks at her, surprised for a second before a warm smile appears on his face. He gently holds her head and pats it. ["Yeah, I should"] He said with a small nod. Mary slowly breaks the hug and, Anson holds her hands. ["Mary, take care of your mother"] He said with a smile. ["And stay healthy"]

Mary: ["Okay"] She said with a small nod.

Anson: ["I'm sorry"] He said, taking his eyes off Mary and looking behind her at a woman wearing a dark-blue coat, black hat. She had light-brown hair, just like Mary.

Woman: ["Good luck, sir"] She said, approaching both.

Soon, the ship starts leaving. Mary and the woman look at Anson over the rails, and Mary gently leans forward, screaming.

Mary: ["Dad! It's a little early, but take good care of your Christmas present!"] She said. Anson, who had a hand on his hip, looked at Mary, confused.

Gunner: ["Colonel Sioux"] The same soldier with brown hair from the hallways called. He had a hand behind his back.

Anson: ["Major Gunner..."] He greeted. The man gently moved his hand from behind his back to reveal a black briefcase.

Gunner: ["This is from your daughter"] A while later, Anson opens the briefcase to reveal a submachine gun.

Anson: ["What is this?"] He asked, slightly confused.

Gunner: ["The latest model of sub-machine gun"] He said with his always-present smile.

Anson: ["Why would my daughter give me something like this?"] He asked, gently looking at the gun.

Gunner: ["Perhaps she wants to help her father fight for his country?"] Anson's eyes soften a bit before they go wide. He slowly removes his thumb from the gun to reveal two letters written.

 He slowly removes his thumb from the gun to reveal two letters written