[The Devil's War Tale] - [Part Two]

[Y/N] - Your Name
[M/N] - Middle Name
[L/N] - Last Name
[E/C] - Eye Color
[H/C] - Hair Color
.

[Moscow - Day Time]
->[Streets]<-

A car driven by a soldier passed through the streets. The soldier took care of the wheel while Loria sat on the backseat, looking out the window with a smile. Throughout the city, snow was present almost everywhere, along with countless posters of Stalin.

Soldier: ["Y - You really just want me to drive you around town?"] He asked, not taking his eyes off the road.

Loria: ["Yes. Just another inspection of the city"] He said, still looking out the window ["Even someone like me needs a break every now and then"] He leans closer to the glass, putting a hand on it. His eyes narrow while he continues to scan the streets until they go wide when they meet a young girl ["How about that one?"] He leans closer, inspecting her sizeable bust, only to groan when he looks at her "lower-back department" ["Not great..."] He complains, sinking in his seat ["So close. If I'd found her just a little sooner, she would've been ripe for the picking! Uh?"]

Loria leans forward a bit, looking through the windshield. Far away, he sees a battalion-sized unit of mages flying through the skies.

Loria: ["What group is with those idiots?"] He looks at the mages, unamused ["This is a no-fly zone. Is it that group of multinational volunteers? That's why you can't trust mages"] He leans back into his seat ["I was right to send every last one of them to the camps"]

However, his eyes go wide, and he loudly gasps when he notices the greenish-blue shots they fired. All those shots crashed against a plaza, creating a series of explosions all around the place. The fumes caused by their constant firing took the entire black in a dark-colored smoke screen. All around the building, statues broke.

Matheus: ["This is 02!"] He said while flying a bit away along with his company ["I've succeeded in destroying Moscow Plaza!"] At his side, a familiar blonde soldier continued firing.

Warren: ["I've destroyed that ugly bronze statue!"] He said, still not stopping his attack.

Josef, who slept peacefully, go wide-eyed when the ground shakes along with distant explosions. He stands up from his bed and throws a coat over his body, approaching the window and opening the blinds. His eyes widen even more, in shock and confusion when he sees all the fire and the smoke.

Not far from Josef's home, another Imperial Mage Company fired their guns at a construction. Many tried to flee from the scene, but all the explosions sparked into a massive blast.

Wilibald: ["This is 03!"] He said on his comms as he watched the people being thrown away due to the massive explosion ["We successfully destroyed the snakes' nest! I can see the secret police running away in terror!"] He said with a satisfied smile.

Around the tallest building in Moscow was the 4th Company. They stood all around it, pressing their triggers, causing smoke to cover the walls due to their artillery spells. However, when the smoke clears, the building was undamaged.

Viktoriya: ["Even the AP rounds we use to destroy enemy bases won't work"] She comments, still aiming her gun forward ["This is 04, our target isn't taking the damage"] she said on his comms ["It's so tough!"]