Garden

Katie and I just got and apartment, and Katie really wanted to have a garden on the balcony. 

I decided to buy her a bunch of pots and a bag or 2 of soil before I came home from work the next day to hopefully surprise her. I came home 45 minutes before she did, so I had to be quick. At least I didn't need to worry about seeds. Demeter provided a surplus of them. I also didn't need to worry about breakfast for about the next 200 years. I have never been more grateful for the goddess's love for cereal before.

Once he got home, he got everything ready. He managed to get some of the many seeds out from the neat piles Katie had put them in the other day (he hoped this would make up for the mess) and put them in a pile with the pots.

When Katie came home, she was visibly confused and also smug looking. Girls are confusing.

"What's all this?" Katie said, the strange expression on her face getting even more confusing.

"I got you some stuff to start a garden," I stated.

"And the mess was you too?" Oh, so that's why she has that expression on her face.

"Uh, could you re-organize the seeds again after we set up the garden?" I mean, come on. did you expect me to be able to clean a mess that big without making a bigger mess?

"No." 

Dang it.

Uh, well, that was bad. 

If you have any ideas/requests, feel free to leave them in the comments.