Prank

This was requested by @Blogger2007. It's basically the prank from the last oneshot. Note that this isn't a part 2 since I don't do that (this is a oneshot book), so I changed a couple things. I tried to keep it similar though. Hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------

It was all set up. Now Katie just needed to wait for Travis to come home from work. She needed revenge for always pranking her. She felt helpless knowing she couldn't prank Travis as well as he could her. Until, of course, she thought of the worst prank ever.

She played it like she couldn't get Travis back for 2 weeks, so Travis would really think she wouldn't do anything. Little did he know.

"I'm home." Travis said as he entered the house. How oblivious.

"I'm in the... bathroom!" Katie replied. She was really in the closet (lol is this the prank?) so she could record Travis's reaction.

"I'm going to change fir-" Travis stopped talking mid word. He couldn't believe his eyes. Who could have done such a horrid thing?

His earbuds were tangled really badly. He didn't know what to do. He couldn't bare the pain and started crying while hearing terribly contained giggles coming from the closet.

"Katie, you can come out now." Travis said sadly.

"I completely deserve this and yeah. I'll get pizza for dinner. And for the record, I just pranked you back. I just got wireless earbuds. That's why I was a tad bit late." Travis said and walked away, leaving Katie in awe and fury.

She hated him.

lol ok. 

If you have any ideas, feel free to leave them in the comments.