Chapter 1: Can you see me?...

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm walking down the river in the forest, my home, I get on the top of a tree and stare at the starry midnight sky.

-Hello Mr. Moon, you look lovely today- I say, staring into space, I watch him answer ''Good Night, (Y/N). You too look lovely''.

-Thanks Mr.Moon- I'm a little shocked that he spoke, but I was thought, to always have good manners, I quickly forget about it, when something cold hits my face, altering my balance and making me fall to the grass covered ground.

-Ow... Where did that come from?...- I say, rubbing my back, I hear a faint masculine laugh, and a handsome boy with short, spiky white hair, beautiful blue eyes, a snow covered hoodie and brown pants appears in front of me.

-Hehe, you okay?- I nod and see he offers his hand, I take it and he helps me stand up.

Jack's POV

When I help her stand up I identify her beautiful features, her (H/L), (H/C) hair, her gorgeous (E/C) orbs, her (S/C) skin, her smile, she's so beautiful! She's wearing a forest inspired two piece, one that covers her chest and ribs, and the other covers her waist and part of her thighs, and a brown strap across her body.

-You're Jack Frost?- She asks, I nod and lean on my staff, offering my best smile.

-Yeah, and you must be (Y/N), nice to meet you- She looks rather shocked at my words, she blushes slightly and answers.

-Nice to meet you too- Her sweet voice makes my heart speed up, I daze off for a moment until I realize she's staring at me weirdly.

-Uhm did you brought the winter?- I hear her ask, I float in mid air and fly to her side.

-Yeah, you can relax a bit now- She stretches her arm, an idea pops up in my mind, I could take her with the guys and offer her to be part of us! I'm such a genius.

(Y/N)'s POV

-Wanna go for a ride?- He asks, his words leaving me shocked, I nervously take his hand and gives me a piggy back ride through the sky.

-Eeeek!- I squeal and close my eyes, making him laugh loudly in the wind, I held onto his chest, and feel it rise up and down.

-You can open your eyes now- I do as told and see Santa Claus's toy factory in front of my own eyes!

-Jack! My boy come over here!- I turn around and see Santa in skin and bones! Messing Jack's silky hair, Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny and Sandman behind them.

-Hey guys, I wanna present you to someone, (Y/N) this are Bunnymund, Tooth, North and Sandman, guys this is (Y/N), the guardian of the animals- They all greet me with a smile and a handshake, my heart beating faster because I can finally meet my heroes.

-It's such an honor to meet you all- I manage to say without stuttering, Tooth gets closer to my face and opens my mouth, staring at my teeth.

-What a beautiful set she has but they're kind of familiar...Could you come with me for a second?- She asks, getting her fingers out of my mouth, I nod and move my jaw. Once we're at her ''Tooth base'' she pulls out a golden tube with my face.

-(Y/N), do you know your past?- I shake my head and she handles me the tube.

-I'll leave you alone so you can see it- She leaves the room as I open it, in a blink of the eye I'm surrounded by the walking streets of London in the 1800's, in the middle of the night.

-Where am I?- I look around and only find streets, until in the distance I see a young teenage girl running towards me, she passes through me, soon joined by a man wearing a black cloak, black boots and a familiar face, I follow them to a dark forest where she starts confronting the man.

-This'll teach you to not disrespect me!- He pulls out a gun and point it towards her, when the moon lights up her face I inmediately recognize her, it's me!

-No! What are you doing?! Stop!- I yell, in the hope that someone hears me, he stabs her/me several times, and leaves, I get closer to my dead body, a puddle of blood around me.

-Oh my god...No way, I was... Murdered?- I whisper, I see the Moonlight illuminate my body before dissappearing, Man in the Moon decided to give me another chance and turned me into the Guardian of the Animals but why? Soon I'm joined by a group of animals of all kinds, wolves, bobcats, birds and so on. Once again I go to another place, now I'm in a house, watching the same girl but younger play with her friends, I had a good life, at least I was happy.

-Why didn't you stopped him MIM?...- I fall to my knees and hands, tears rushing down my face, someone puts a hand on my shoulder, I turn around and find Tooth, I jump to her arms and she comforts me.

-You deserved to know about your past life- I nod and push my tears away, I thank her and return to the forest, I transform into my wolf form and sing at the moon, to a normal person I'm howling but for Guardians and animals I'm singing.

''When you try your best but you don't succeed..

When you get what you want, but not what you need...

When you feel so tired but you can't sleep. Stuck in reverse...

And the tears come streaming down your face. When you lose something you can't replace...

When you love someone but it goes to waste...

Could it be worse?...

Lights will guide you home and ignite your bones and I will try...

To fix you...

High up above or down below...When you're too in love to let it go...

But if you never try you'll never know... Just what you're worth...

Lights will guide you home and ignite your bones and I will try...

To fix you...'' I hum softly to the rhythm, I can't stop the tears now.

''Tears stream, down your face... When you lose something you can't replace...

Tears stream, down your face. And I...

Tears stream, down your face. I promise I will learn from my mistakes

Tears stream, down your face. And I... Lights will guide you home...

And ignite your bones and I will try... To fix you'' As soon as I finish singing I lay on the ground and fall asleep, even with all of my doubts I sleep easily.