2.Smile like the sun

3th POV

Jungkook wakes up at 7 am of the morning,he looks around and remembers that he fell asleep at the bottom of a bridge,he sighs while looking at the sky "Good morning world" he says while showing his bunny smile.

Jungkook walks in the streets of Seoul,wondering around to this mysterious world while people look at him with disgust,yeah I forgot to tell you that he stinks since he slept close to trash and was still soak from yesterday so obviously his clothes were dirty.

Unfortunately he still was lost so he didn't know where he was supposed to live while being in the human earth so yeah he was walking without knowing where,minutes later he saw the park from yesterday but this time they were more kids waiting with their parents for something.

He walk more close to the park and saw that they were waiting for something called "Day care" he wonder what was that since he hadn't heard something like that so he assume that it was where kids go.Just before he turn around to walk away he saw a man with dark hair open the thing called "day care" he stare at the boy not because he was so handsome but because the smile that the boy was giving was one of the beautiful things he ever saw,that smile shines like the sun,it was so bright and cheerful to make you smile back.

The only thing Jungkook could do was stare at the boy from afar,yeah he thought that he was being a creep but he didn't care! The boy went inside the day care so Jungkook left.

———

Jung Hoseok POV

Today is a great day! We have a beautiful morning and a delicious breakfast before going to work.I was heading to the day care since is my turn to open,while walking there I noticed a young boy in the park starting at little kids,it was kinda creepy but maybe they are just bringing their little sibling.

I finally get to the day care and open the doors,I stand by the door welcoming the kids with a smile while seeing the parents say goodbye.I saw the boy from before still standing there just starting at me,I was scared if I was being honest but I dismissed it since I had to go,I look at the strange boy before I closed the doors.

———
Jungkook POV

I was still walking not knowing where I was when I remembered that I could use my magic to locate my new home! How couldn't I think about that! But then I realize that using it now could be risky because the people that want to kill the prince would feel my magic and I still don't know if using my magic in this realm would be more harder.

Well I don't want to sleep in the streets anymore so I decide to use it,I went to an isolated alley and try it out "here we go" I said while focusing my magic to find my new home,it took a moment but finally i could locate it and with my luck it was not far from here so I decide to walk there.

During my way there I start feeling dizzy and tired,I figure out that using my magic takes a lot of my energy in this realm.So I decide to walk faster,finally I got to my destination and I was shook(jungshook)!! I didn't know that the king would give me a place like this to live but I was grateful for it.The place looked beautiful and if I was in a perfect condition i would wonder around but right now i can barely stay in my feet since walking faster made me even more dizzy but before i could take another step the world turn black.

———
??? POV

I was walking in the rich part of Seoul again,looking around the expensive apartment and remembering my life before but I everything happens for a reason right! While I was looking around I saw a body laying down on the ground in front of some apartments.I run to the body and look around if somebody was near but at this time everyone was at work.

I crouch down and see that it was a young boy with dirty clothes, maybe he was homeless? But was was he doing around here then? I notice a paper in the boy's hand so I took it and read it "Apartment 001" it said,I was surprised since he own an apartment in here and not just any apartment but the most expensive one too! How did this young boy that look like shit could live in a place like this!

Then I remembered that I had wished this morning for a signal! Yeah like I said everything happens for a reason so maybe finding this young boy is a signal from the sky telling me that everything is gonna be ok! Yeah it has to be that so without thinking twice I pick up the boy from the floor and notice that he wasn't heavy at all "that is weird" I thought but not thinking much of it now I carry him bridal style to the apartment.

Fortunately the apartment was open so I enter quietly just if someone was here but luckily nobody was here so I put the boy carefully in the sofa and sit next to him "you really have a beautiful apartment" I said to the boy knowing that he couldn't hear me,I look around and stare at the boy "what are you gonna bring to my life now? The sky made me find you I know that for sure but why? What do you have that is different from others huh? I just know that everything happens for a reason" I said sighting while closing my eyes and without noticing I fall to dreamland.